Favorite Places to Shop

I’m a repeat-er. A boring, predictable, comfort-zone shopper. I go to the same places over and over and over, and I’m perfectly happy with it.

I rounded up my favorite places, and thought I’d share them with you.

I’m assuming you’ve heard of all of these places, other than Jeweliq. I discovered Jeweliq in Lucky Magazine a few months ago and it has become my favorite place for statement jewelry.

Are you a repeat-er? Or do you like to spice it up every once in awhile?

1. Posted April 30, 2013

Target keeps it real……you just can’t go wrong!

2. Posted April 30, 2013

you can’t go wrong with the classics 🙂

3. Posted April 30, 2013

What are some of the Etsy shops you like?

4. Posted April 30, 2013

Yes–me too! Sometimes I throw some (heavily on sale) regular J Crew and Anthropologie into the mix as well, and of course the random Ebay or consignment store score, but otherwise, this is me.

5. Posted April 30, 2013

ha! we shop at the same places. great minds… i’m a total loft girl and i can’t leave target without spending at least $50. i think i have a problem.

6. Posted April 30, 2013

This is fantastic! Definitely shop at a lot of these places too.

7. Posted April 30, 2013

I shop at most of those places :))) they re great

8. Posted April 30, 2013
  9. Ally says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Your fabulous outfit posts got me shopping at jcrew and loft. Thank you for opening my eyes!
    I thought you really liked modcloth too. They are my TOP place to shop, especially when you can get $15 off- http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/3mC12j

10. Posted April 30, 2013

I LOVE, LOVE Versona for accessories. There is one at Brier Creek on 70. They have great clothes, too and affordable prices. 🙂

• Becky says
      Posted May 1, 2013

I’d throw Charming Charlie in on that same line of thinking – one at Triangle Towne Center and one in Holly Springs! Great stuff – a little more delicate that Versona, but still statement 🙂

11. Posted April 30, 2013

I’m totally a repeat-er. I tend to get my clothes at NY & Co. and shop for housewares at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Home Goods.

12. Mon says
    Posted April 30, 2013

With the exception of Jcrew, I shop the same! P.S. you should check out Sam Moon jewelry. They are awesome and EXTREMELY cheap. I find alot of Francesca’s stuff there for half the price.

13. Melissa says
    Posted April 30, 2013

I’m a comfort zone shopper too. 🙂 I don’t like wandering around new stores figuring out where everything is. The places I shop at the most are pretty much just what happens to be nearby – Target, Kohl’s, Ross, TJ Maxx, and JC Penny. I don’t have a lot of call for “fancy” clothes in my life so those stores serve me pretty well. Once in a while I hit the consignment stores with my mother-in-law too. She’s my good luck charm – she always finds the best deals! I got the most awesome Banana Republic dress at a little consignment boutique while I was with her for less than twenty bucks. I do enjoy quality name-brand clothing but Mister Budget doesn’t for now so I make do.

14. Sam says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Oooh, I wish I hadn’t clicked on the Jeweliq link, and then clicked again to discover their shipping to the UK is pretty reasonable! They’ve got some totally gorgeous statement necklaces!

15. Posted April 30, 2013

TJ Maxx. All. The. Time. For everything.

And I love that my 16 year old niece always asks me where I bought my clothes and shoes because she loves them.

16. Posted April 30, 2013

Our homes and closets should be identical. I have pretty much the same list!

17. Posted April 30, 2013

I love J. Crew Factory online; since it launched, it has been a serious addiction for me. Seriously! So dangerous. I love it. My husband calls it ‘the place where all of our money goes to die.’ Probably not a good thing! HA!

18. Posted April 30, 2013

Would you believe that I had never heard of Francesca’s until a couple months ago?!? Now 2 have popped up in my area and I am HOOKED! I also love getting jewelry at Forever 21 as well; I am currently waiting on a delivery from an online jewelry shopping spree. Inexpensive, pretty jewelry- you should definitely check it out.
    Alas, there are still NO World Markets near me 🙁 Although I am contemplating a road trip just to shop there.
    Love your style so it’s no surprise many of your favorite stores are faves of mine as well! And yes, I am definitely a repeat-er!!

19. Posted April 30, 2013

I love Loft, have for years…then I watched “This is 40” over the weekend and they bash the Loft for being a place old people shop! Whatever! Call me old, their clothes are great:)

20. s|davis says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Definitely a repeat shopper! Target might just be my all time favorite store. 😉

21. JANNA says
    Posted April 30, 2013

I am definitely a repeater!! Old Navy and Maurice’s! I don’t branch out much from there! I say if it ain’t broke then don’t fix it! Ha 😉

22. Posted April 30, 2013

I’m a total repeater. Love your choices!

xo Andrea

23. aliza says
    Posted April 30, 2013

I LOVE wold market, and there are none anywhere near me 🙁 so jealous. My favorite home store, and I’m moving to a new house in a week, wish I had it to help me decorate!!!

24. Posted April 30, 2013

Would love to know your fav for shoes. i have seriously been having a hard time finding shoes lately. My regulars like target, DSW and TJ Maxx have not been cutting it. Maybe I am off trend since I prefer flats for the most part.

25. Kirsten says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Just ordered my first Caroline G necklace! so excited!

26. Libby says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Repeat shopper here too 🙂 Gap, Old Navy, Forever 21 and Loft are my faves. I feel like Loft is hit or miss sometimes but I just got a bunch of stuff there the other day that was cute. I ALWAYS find stuff at Gap and Old Navy, and my fave splurge is Nordstrom. 🙂 I agree with the others–you need to check out the jewelry at Forever 21…..it’s so cute and way cheap. I always get compliments when I wear it!

27. Posted April 30, 2013

I’m a Target girl, but I mix it up depending on what I find.

28. Posted April 30, 2013

I’m all about some Target – and Loft, for sure! But have you been to Express lately? They have some super cute stuff – skater dresses and peplum and skinny jeans. Loving it 🙂

29. Posted April 30, 2013

Mostly a repeater — Express, recently LOFT, GAP’s sale section with a little Forever 21, H&M and Target thrown in. But when I have time in the mall or am shopping out of my usual geographic location I’ll check out any store. It’s fun to browse!
    -Kodi
    grey et al

30. Crosby says
    Posted April 30, 2013

I love TJmaxx, Target, and more recently… KOHL’S. I know, KOHL’S. But seriously, I have found so many cute basic t-shirts that average to about $8-$10 each (because there are always coupons of course). Laure Conrad also has a great line! I’m also ADDICTED to Etsy!

31. Carolyn says
    Posted April 30, 2013

Absolutely love Target, TJ Maxx and Marshall’s.
    <3 Carolyn

32. Posted May 1, 2013

I’m usually a repeater too. I’m going to have to second the commenter above me about Kohls, they have amazing stuff!

Kristina does the Internets

33. Posted May 1, 2013

We pretty much have exactly the same taste 🙂 I went to j.crew factory yesterday for the first time and bought some bermuda shorts I’m totally LOVING! I also believe that if Target carries it, it’s gold…no matter what. I can get into real trouble there!

34. Smanley says
    Posted May 1, 2013

I am for sure a repeater, but I certainly wont turn down a good sale and good quality. Lately I’ve been hitting up Crossroads Trading Co. and Ebay for good finds- would highly recommend if you have a CTC location near you! 🙂

35. Posted May 1, 2013

Same here, but i have to add New York and Co. to the list, their clothing is pretty awesome too!

36. Posted May 1, 2013

In the mall where I shop the Gap, J Crew and Banana Republic are all fairly close to one another. If I time it just right, they have sales where everything is 30 or even sometimes 40% off….even of sale items! I once spent $11 for a pair of pants and two shirts at Banana. Even the sales guy was impressed!
    I wish I knew the secret to when these things happen (I haven’t really tried to figure it out) but it’s fun being surprised when I show up to just “look around” at the mall and it’s the sale day!
    Ashley Rane Sparks

37. Natalie says
    Posted May 1, 2013

I know Gap gets a bad rep, but I love that place. I would describe my style as classic, nautical-influenced,Kate Middleton-esque. If it’s navy and white striped, I must own it! Banana Republic Outlet is another mentionable!

38. Posted May 1, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

39. Posted May 1, 2013

You should check out Vestique (http://www.vestique.com) – it’s a locally owned boutique started by two young ladies from NC State. Affordable, great styles, and it’s great knowing you are helping some Raleigh entrepreneurs!

40. Posted May 1, 2013

Oh my gosh YES!!!!!!!!!!! I can shop at some stores without trying them on because I know their sizes so well. :/ I used to shop at Ann Taylor a lot (for work clothes), but their possibly new designers think the normal size woman is 5’10”, their pants are so long, I have to buy petite pants now (I am 5’5′) or have all of them hemmed. But I digress… J. Crew, Banana Republic are my favs, but I LOVE me some outlet shopping.

41. natasha says
    Posted May 12, 2013

thenorthernsea.com has some amazing statement jewelry pieces for great prices 🙂

I love TJ Maxx (homegoods?) for decor.. and also clothing once in a while. I feel like I can’t find something there *all* the time, but when I do it’s totally worth it.

42. jeni says
    Posted August 31, 2013

I would like to appreciate this article as it’s the best one in attracting its audience via unique yet essential points as well as the clarity it assists in making us understand its motive.
    online jewelry stores

43. Posted December 28, 2013

Great list to shop! I just added your blog to my blogroll!!

White House | Black Market