2. Escada Rockin’ Rio is a perfect summer fragrance. It’s tropical and fruity, with a hint of floral. It reminds me of the beach.
3. My mom wears J’adore Dior every once in awhile, and bought this for me a few years ago. I like it, but it’s pretty strong. When I wear it, I have to spray it on the lower half of my body to prevent a headache–yeah, either it’s that strong or I’m that sensitive to smell!
4. Banana Republic W is a great everyday fragrance. Not too floral, and lasts all day.
5. Dolce and Gabana Light Blue is fresh and citrus-y. I bought this for my mom and sister for Christmas.
6. I picked up this Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange fragrance at Target. The packaging is really cute, and the price could not be beat.
7. The Michael Kors rollerball is a perfect neutral and subtle fragrance. If you don’t wear perfume, or don’t want anything that would be too intense, try this one. I receive compliments every time I wear it.