LOFT shopping event recap

Sunday evening was the private shopping event I hosted at LOFT. I was really excited about the opportunity, and as the date approached I became even more excited to meet everyone that was coming!

I spent about 3 hours in the store the day before picking out outfits for 12 dress-forms. It was funny to see what I’m naturally drawn to. There were plenty of outfits that were simply jeans and a blouse. I forced myself to think outside the box, and mix up patterns and colors for a fresh look.

The dress-forms were placed all around the store during the evening of the event. We enjoyed amazing cupcakes from Daisy Cakes bakery*, and I watched as women carried piles of clothing back to the fitting room.
There’s something about a private event that allows you to open your mind up a little bit and see the store more clearly. Besides the obvious fact that there are less people in the store, I think it has to do with knowing you have a certain amount of time to browse, and personalized attention if you needed something.

The day prior, when I was styling the dress-forms, I also took an armful of clothes back to the fitting room for myself. I sifted through some great pieces, and found a few things that I know will be some essentials this spring.
This was what I wore to the event : (all items from LOFT except for the shoes)

I also picked up this jade/turquoise tie-neck blouse.

blouse // polka dot sweater (old navy, out of stock) // jeans // shoes (similar)

To those who came, thank you for coming! It was great to meet you and I’d love to see you again at another one of these events!

Comments

What a fun event! You did a wonderful job styling the outfits. The jade tie-neck blouse is adorable, I might have to recreate that look!

Here’s to wishing I was in NC for this event :)

Wow I bought 3 of those tops the other day including the lace one! Thanks for the idea of wearing a polka dot tank underneath of it! I love it!! Wish I was in NC for this event!!

It looks like you had a great event and I love your outfit picks! On another note, I’m a Shark Tank Junkie, I’ve seen every episode and I often buy a lot of the products I see. Unfortunately, the Daisy Cakes you mentioned was not featured on Shark Tank, they just seem to share the same name. The one that was on Shark Tank is out of South Carolina, here’s their website where they mention that they were featured on the show: https://www.ilovedaisycakes.com/index.php

You put together some great outfits! Already browsed online for some of the great pieces! Wished I lived closer so I could have attended the event. But thank you so much for sharing the great post!

I feel like you need to know how wonderful you look in skinny jeans! I typically would just post about the awesome color and fit, but I know you recently posted about your flare and bootcut style and you need to know that skinnies look great on you too!
    Jenn
    With Luck

I LOVED that skirt (your pick #12) when I tried it on on Saturday in the Buffalo, NY store. Looking forward to the one opening soon in Canada near my house and will DEFINITELY be buying it because I feel like a million bucks in it!

TheSpunkySapphire.wordpress.com

This post appears to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.
    banquet halls in la

Hi blogger

Firstly, I should to thanks to you for your unique blog. It is rare to find unique content nowadays but you already have made. I also like to view Welcome to Rugstar.com.au, Australia’s favorite online rug buying groceries in Australia: we get direct deals from the producer to you! We sell an implausible range of Australian favorite floor rugs, carpet rug, by way of shopping on-line you’ll keep on shaggy, modern, wool, traditional and lots of different rug designs.

Jabong provide good quality of products. Jabong .com caters to the latest fashion, Accessories, Bags, Clothing, Sports, Home & living.it is achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Jabong.com shall introduce various offers, sales or contest at different times.

Jabong