want to go shopping?

I’m very excited to announce a really fun opportunity later this month!

Print off this coupon and bring it with you for 20% off your entire full-price purchase!
_________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________
I’m really looking forward to this. And since it’s on a Sunday at 7:30, it will be closed to regular customers, so we’ll have full run of the store.

Maybe I’ll place Lauren outside as the bouncer. We’ll see if she’s up for it.

Loft has become one of my “go-to” stores for wardrobe essentials. I wear a pair of Loft jeans almost daily.
This will be a fun evening to meet and spend time with your friends, and shop!

Let me know in the comments below if you are planning on coming!

1. Posted January 8, 2013

Wow Kate!! This is kind of a big deal. How cool. Days like these I wish that I had stayed in NC and TN was a memory. I will miss out but I am sure this will be an awesome thing! I am so excited for you (you would think we are besties) LOL.

2. Posted January 8, 2013

ah yes! i am so there!!

great! 🙂

3. Posted January 8, 2013

That would be so fun! Sounds like it would be worth driving to NC from VA just for that! But thats my son’s 1st birthday 🙂 Hope you have a GREAT turn out! Be blessed <><

Happy Birthday to him!

4. Melissa says
    Posted January 8, 2013

How exciting! I wish I could make it! I’m sure everyone will have a blast! Maybe one day I’ll get to meet you! Still holding out hope for a hair appointment. 🙂

5. Susan says
    Posted January 8, 2013

That sounds so fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come! Loft is def my go to store! Have so much fun!

6. Posted January 8, 2013

i wish i didnt live all the way in michigan!!

7. Posted January 8, 2013

i wish i didnt live all the way in michigan!!

8. Lauren says
    Posted January 8, 2013

Darn it, I wish this is about 6-months later. If I wasn’t going to be hugely pregnant at the time I would definitely go!

9. Posted January 8, 2013

Count me in!

10. Posted January 8, 2013

Oh man! I wish I lived closer!

~LC
    FitFashLife.blogspot.com

11. Shelley says
    Posted January 8, 2013

so fun! definitely wish i lived in the area!

12. Valerie says
    Posted January 8, 2013

Sounds like a blast…wish I lived in North Carolina- what a bummer!

13. Posted January 8, 2013

I’m sure that coupon will offset my flight from Utah…right?!

totally. haha!

14. Jenn D says
    Posted January 8, 2013

whyyyyyy do I live so far?

15. Jamie says
    Posted January 8, 2013

Aww I wish I could be there!! I’m way too far away in Washington 🙁 I would LOVE love to shop with you!!!

16. Laura says
    Posted January 8, 2013

I’m totally coming! Looking forward to it!!!

17. Posted January 8, 2013

Will definitely be there! I also told my small group about it, so it might become an unofficial Summit small group outing. 🙂

sounds awesome. 🙂

18. Tara says
    Posted January 8, 2013

I’d like to come! I found your blog through Pinterest, and was shocked to see that you were so close. I’m in Durham, so if I can get the hubs to watch the little ones, I’ll drop by. I look forward to meeting you! Tara

19. ginna says

I was just saying how I needed new Loft work pants. I’m in! 🙂

20. Kait says
    Posted January 8, 2013

Oh shoot I wish I lived around you because I’d totally go!

21. Posted January 8, 2013

Wish I lived in North Carolina!

Hope you have fun at this event. I’m sure you will.

~FringeGirl

22. Rebecca says
    Posted January 8, 2013

First roomies, now shopping together…what a fun year already!!! Wish I lived closer to Durham. Have fun…post pics, of course!!!! (Give out a prize to the shopper saving the most $!!)

23. Posted January 8, 2013

I so wish I lived closer. I am in desperate need of some fashion advice. Sounds like a fun time.

24. Posted January 8, 2013

uuuuuugh, wish i lived closer!
    that’s AWESOME for you! congrats 🙂

xo – heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

25. Kara says
    Posted January 8, 2013

I will definitely be there! I have a new job in the Raleigh area and need a new work/semi-professional looking wardrobe. I need some serious fashion help!

26. Posted January 8, 2013

I would love to – but Wisconsin is a little too far away! Have fun ladies!

27. Jill says
    Posted January 8, 2013

Oh how I wish I could go! Hawaii is too far away from NC and we don’t even have a LOFT here for me to pretend with! Hope it goes great!

28. Posted January 8, 2013

I need to move to NC!

29. Posted January 8, 2013

I’ll be there!

30. Aimee says
    Posted January 9, 2013

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I could but I’ll be in AZ at the time:(.
    -Aimee, the out of it mama you met at Panera today, hehe:)

31. Aimee says
    Posted January 9, 2013

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I could but I’ll be in AZ at the time:(.
    -Aimee, the out of it mama you met at Panera today, hehe:)

32. Posted January 9, 2013

This local law student could definitely use some fashion help! I’ll be there!

33. Morgan says
    Posted January 9, 2013

I’ll be there!

34. Jill says
    Posted January 9, 2013

This is SOOOO exciting and SO AWESOME! I wish I were in the NC area, I’d totally be there 🙂 Kentucky is probably a little far to justify a Sunday shopping trip to Loft though. Maybe you can get Lauren’s bf and your hubby to be bouncers, and you can have Lauren photog the evening for the blogs. Because you know we all wants to see the outfits you style for others!! 🙂

35. Posted January 9, 2013

I’m in Chapel Hill, and I’m definitely going to try to make it there!

36. Rebecca says
    Posted January 9, 2013

Awesome!! I might be able to go! That would be so much fun 🙂

37. Posted January 9, 2013

I will definitely be there!!

38. Posted January 9, 2013

I’m totally coming! I can’t wait!

39. Posted January 9, 2013

I’ll try and stop by for sure! Sounds fun!

40. Posted January 10, 2013

I’ll be there with two friends! Can’t wait thanks Kate!–Lynn from Order in the Kitchen

41. Posted January 10, 2013

I would definitely come if it were not on Sunday night! Sounds like fun!

42. Posted January 10, 2013

I hope to make it!! Really looking forward to it!

43. Posted January 10, 2013

So wish I lived in NC! That would be awesome! LOFT is the best! Maybe you should do one in Utah? Seems like you have lots of followers here 🙂

44. SH says
    Posted January 11, 2013

Wish I lived closer! 🙁

thehartungs.blogspot.ca

45. Posted January 11, 2013

Sounds like fun! Like others, I wish I lived closer! You should travel and do this! Make Evansville, Indiana or Indianapolis one of your next stops…lol…i’m half way between both 🙂

46. Posted January 11, 2013

Just saw this!! Gonna see if a friend and I can make it!! – Southpoint is our mall. Sounds like a load of fun!! 🙂

47. Posted January 11, 2013

Sounds like fun. I just live over in Raleigh, so I’ll be there!

48. Teri says
    Posted January 13, 2013

Oh, this sounds like fun! I wish it was on a Saturday night, though! I don’t shop on the Sabbath so I can afford others the opportunity to rest from their labors. 🙂 Have fun!

49. Posted January 15, 2013

I think I’m coming! I cannot wait to meet you!!! LOFT is my favorite store too!

50. Posted January 16, 2013

I’m planning to be there with some other friends! Looking forward to it!

51. Posted January 22, 2013

I’m planning on coming. Sounds fun! I’m looking forward to it!

52. Posted January 24, 2013

Jealous!!! Maybe LOFT will make crazy $ that night and decide to put you on a tour, then you could come to Tallahassee LOFT. A girl can dream, right? haha.

53. Posted January 24, 2013

That sounds like so much fun! If only I lived close enough.

54. Katie says
    Posted January 25, 2013

I am a student at UNC and just started student teaching! I will be there, and I can’t wait to add a few things to my professional wardrobe!!!