This week has flown by. You know the kind? Where you can’t believe it’s Friday already?
1. The biggest thing that happened this week was the feature on RealSimple.com. If you haven’t already, check out the 3 holiday hair tutorials I created just for Real Simple.
2. We are so pleased with how many of you have purchased our eCookbook! We hope you’ve enjoyed the recipes so far! Did you hear we are donating 10% of the profits to Feeding America? So thank you for helping us give back.
3. My client Andrea gave me this beautiful scarf for Christmas. I love it! It’s from Boden, a clothing store that has really cute stuff–similar to J.Crew
4. If you are still Christmas shopping for your girlfriends, be sure to check out my holiday gift guide on the Birchbox blog!
5. Random, but I’ve committed to getting up at 5:00a with my husband to go to the gym. It’s surprising how quickly my body has gotten used to it, and I love having a few extra hours in the morning to blog!
I hope you had a great week! Link up with Lauren with your High Five for Friday post!