Staying Warm

If I could snatch one part of my sisters’ wardrobe up, it would be her comfy/casual wear. Girlfriend has nailed it. She always looks cute in her comfortable clothes.

So, this outfit is partially inspired by her, but I kept it real with the wedges and flare jeans on bottom.

Another reason why this outfit is inspired by her is than amazing infinity scarf I’m wearing. She bought one last year at World Market (I know!) and I fell in love, but I couldn’t find it again. She picked one up for me this year when she came across it again. What a doll.

Jeans: Loft
Sweatshirt: Loft (can’t find it online! sorry!)
Ankle Boots: Target

1. Posted November 1, 2012

Definitely a cute outfit. I like the longer jeans on you. Makes you look taller imho.

2. Gwenn says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I would totally wear that scarf if I didn’t wear a microphone all day. Bah!

3. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

So cute!! Is this sweatshirt still available?!

Posted November 1, 2012

The Loft website is down from the hurricane, but I’ll update once it’s back up!

• Posted November 1, 2012

Hilarious that you know that! Lol

4. Shana says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I love that scarf! Sadly, they closed all of the WMs in my area. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooved that store.

5. Ashley says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I do love an infinity scarf. Super cute and cozy outfit!

6. Kristen says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Very cute outfit! I love the colors and the dark wash jeans.

7. Posted November 1, 2012

I want an infinity scarf so much after seeing so many around! Maybe I’ll buy one (or knit one) later this month – I love scarves.

8. Anonymous says

what a cutie pie!

9. Sarah C says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I love outfits like that… I don’t think I could live without my sweaters 🙂 LOVE!!!

10. Sarah says

I LOVE that sweatshirt!

11. Posted November 1, 2012

Love the outfit, casually dressy and looks really comfy.. especially love the scarf.

12. Posted November 1, 2012

Too cute! Your style is awesome! I am especially loving the scarf! 🙂

13. Posted November 1, 2012

It’s true. I LOVE Lauren’s comfy clothes. Well, all of her clothes! 🙂 You look beautiful, Kate!

#meow

14. Ashlyn says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Love this comfy/casual look. And who doesn’t love an infinity scarf?

15. Lauren says

cutie pants!

well spank you!

16. Sarah says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I like that sweatshirt. Comfy and cute.

17. Posted November 1, 2012

Love this outfit. So cute! I love infinity scarves. 🙂

18. Posted November 1, 2012

I love that sweatshirt! And the scarf! Too cute! You girls always look cute!!!!

19. Posted November 1, 2012

I got the striped loft sweater in that style, love it!

20. Posted November 1, 2012

I’m really loving that scarf!! I may have to check it out 🙂

21. Posted November 1, 2012

I love the outfit! What lipstick are you wearing?

22. Jill says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Love your outfit! I always struggle with my “comfy/casual” look because I don’t want to look sloppy. Usually it is my shoes that ruin the outfit for me! ha 😛

23. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Very pretty. When you take off your nail polish, how long do you let your nails rest before putting polish on again? It looks like 2-3 days from the pictures.

24. Posted November 1, 2012

Beautiful and cozy!

xo Emily

25. Posted November 1, 2012

ahh! I bought that scarf a few weeks ago! it’s been my go-to scarf. I absolutely LOVE it!

26. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Loft is back up but I can’t find the shirt, can you help? I am headed to the local loft to see if they have it. I NEED it. 🙂

27. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

If you can’t find it will you list the numbers on the tag? I will see if they can locate me one. Thanks!

28. Posted November 1, 2012

I love the sweatshirt too, but I didn’t see it in the store or on the site. Super cute!

29. Posted November 1, 2012

LOVE the infinity scarf…
    I just bought a cute Hunter Green one from 6pm.com

xo – heather

30. holly says
    Posted November 1, 2012

your clothes are always so cute. because of you ive started branching out into more girly printed clothes. keep sharing and giving all us ladies great ideas. 😉

31. 2busy says
    Posted November 1, 2012

you definitely look stylish and comfortable.

32. .ivy says

Love that top! I immediately went to the Loft website; can’t find it. =(

33. Posted November 1, 2012

I love the boot/wedge and the jeans you are rocking! It looks adorable. I may have to go to target to check out those boots!

It’s not cold enough in L.A for scarves yet 🙁

34. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

I need that sweatshirt! Tried to find it on the Loft site but was unsuccessful.

35. Melissa says

Love the sweatshirt!

36. Andrea says
    Posted November 1, 2012

love those WM scarves! i’m waiting for it to cool down here in AZ before getting one 🙂

37. Posted November 1, 2012

I need to start shopping at Loft – your outfits are always so cute & comfy looking!
    –Anna

38. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

We don’t have a WM… there is a similar scarf at American Eagle! So cute!!

39. Anonymous says
    Posted November 1, 2012

MUST have that sweater!!!! Hope you can find it online and update! You always cost me money when I read your posts….I’m off to World Market now to buy that scarf 😉

40. Posted November 1, 2012

Cute outfit! I have to say…I often see you mention Home Goods and World Market and since I have neither where I live I decided to sneak over to World Market to find that scarf. HELLO! I’m officially hooked! A skeleton cookie jar for $3.99 right now on sale?? Great place for unique gifts and great clearance items for next year! THANK YOU as always for great info!

• Posted November 5, 2012

Kate – had to tell you…I HAD to go check out World Market in person. So my sister and I took a trip to the Cleveland area yesterday to see for ourselves the cool things the store offers. Not only do they have great stuff at great prices, they have really unique things that kept my sister and I entertained for nearly TWO HOURS! Thanks!

41. kmac says
    Posted November 1, 2012

Cute outfit. Definitely like the longer length pant on you. Shorter length chops you off. Longer is better. 🙂

42. Posted November 1, 2012

So cute!! I love infinity scarves – I bought one on Etsy last year and it’s one of my favourite wardrobe items!

43. Posted November 2, 2012

I love the sweatshirt, but I dont see it online. HELP?!?!

44. Lisa says
    Posted November 2, 2012

Those are the most perfect jeans I have ever seen in my life. I must search for them.

45. sophie says
    Posted November 2, 2012

i’ve been dying for an infinity scarf for over a year now, and this one is PERFECT! thanks for letting me know what i’ll be searching for tomorrow before work starts… LOL!

46. Ashton says
    Posted November 2, 2012

Can you post the style number of the sweatshirt? I would love to call the store to see if they can find one!

47. .ivy says
    Posted November 2, 2012
      Posted November 4, 2012

Thanks for posting this!

48. Josie says
    Posted November 2, 2012

I adore that scarf (and the whole outfit) but will need to go to world market!

49. Vicky says
    Posted November 3, 2012

So cute! I struggle with comfy outfits. I’ve always been into just throwing on a pair of well-worn jeans & a smart-alecked T-shirt & call it done. But since I met my husband, he gripes about that. (He haaaaaaaaates jeans. I find them a staple of life!)

Any tips for how to look adorable while still feeling super comfy & laid back? That may or may not involve jeans. ^_~

50. Quarksy says
    Posted November 4, 2012
  51. Anonymous says
    Posted November 4, 2012

Hi!

I work part time at a loft and that sweatshirt has definitely been popular! you might want to try checking your loft stores for it!

such a cute outfit!

52. Posted November 5, 2012

Love the infinity scarf trend! You look so cozy! <3

53. Anonymous says
    Posted November 8, 2012

Here is another link: http://www.loft.com/p/zip-pocket-terry-tunic-4.shtml. I called my local Loft and they were able to order it and have it shipped to my house. I am wearing it today and I LOVE it!

54. Posted December 13, 2012

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

55. Posted July 20, 2015

Hi there, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, as this time i am reading this wonderful educational article here
    at my house.