My sister and I just returned from a quick weekend in DC! You can read all about it here!
A few observations:
1. Not nearly as tourist-y as I thought it would be.
2. Traffic was never an issue (everyone warned me how terrible it is–so we must have been lucky!)
3. Georgetown is the cutest place around.
4. Old Town Alexandria, VA is even CUTER than Georgetown.
5. Sister time is good.
6. Shake Shack didn’t blow me away, but it was a shake sooooo I ain’t complainin’.
7. The people are nice.
8. I don’t know a lot about American history.
In other news, I don’t have a new tutorial for you today because I’m working on a very exciting project with a very much loved magazine.
Have no fear, Holiday Hair Tutorials will come very soon!