Dress + Boots

Dress: Target
Tights: No clue. but you could probably find some at Target.
Boots: Loft

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Target is killin’ it this season. I loved this polka dot dress as soon as I saw it.

And I thought all it needs is some brown boots.

I’m heading out of town for the weekend! Hope you enjoy yours doing whatever it is you do at the end of the week.

Comments

I have very skinny legs so I haven’t been able to find boots that will fit snug around my upper calf any suggestions on where to find a pair of boots?

• Anonymous says

I have the same problem too! I find that wearing a thick boot sock helps fill in the gap. If you can sew (or know someone who does) you can go to a thrift store and buy sweaters marked down to $1 each, cut off the sleeves and sew the ends to make a sock/leg warmer. Since doing this it is the first season I have ever wore a knee high boot. I bought brown ones at Target and have my eye on a black pair from Forever21 (the reviews said the shaft was too tight for some people- which is good for us!).

You look fabulous! Can’t wait for my weekly target trip! Many thanks to u Kate for helping us all look and feel great. You have surely been blessed with a gift ;) Happy Friday!

3. Anonymous says

That dress is from TARGET??! Your kidding. Love your hair and style. I have been experimenting with the curling iron thanks to you!

Love it!!

Yes, Target is just absolutely amazing. I cannot walk in there without getting giddy and throwing tons of stuff in my cart. Right now, especially.. I want everything! haha

5. Heather M says

I HAVE had this dress and wore it to a shower in August! I never thought to carry it through fall with tights and boots!!!

Super cute dress! I vowed not to shop at Target for clothes anymore (because half my closet is from there, and I need to have an intervention, haha!) but you are tempting me with this dress. It’s so perfect! You look great as always :)

Blue Paper Lanterns

7. Anonymous says

I have that dress in denim. Do your button pop open? I’m constantly putting myself back together when I wear that dress. Quite embarrassing!

I am late here but I want to share my experience that I absolutely love my skinny boot, they are just lovely, they fit perfect, a very nice quality of leather. I get compliments on them where ever I go! Highly recommended!!