The Simple Knot

I’ve got a simple but unique hair tutorial for you today!

My original idea was to pull all my hair into a knot as if it’s a ponytail but my length isn’t quite there yet. So, I adapted it to work for nearly any length of hair.

You can absolutely do this on straight hair too.
Questions about the products I use in my hair? Click here

Lace Top: Madewell
Necklace: J. Crew Factory
Skirt: Old Navy (yellow only in stores)
Shoes: Alfani (similar)

Comments

I wish I had seen this before getting ready this morning! Definitely trying it tomorrow! P.S. I love your outfit… That skirt is on my fall wish list! :)

2. Megan says

I love the knot! All of your styles are amazing and I’m working hard to get them down..not near as good as you are. You have convinced me to switch several of my products and I am super happy with my choice to do so. Thanks, Kate ;)

Adorable! But, I tried it on my straight hair (your length or longer) and it wanted to pull right out. And, when I did get it to stay put with a bobby pin the knot had hairs sticking out in different directions. Any tips?

Kate,

Does NC have the same humidity that Memphis, TN does? I have thick fine hair and when I curl, I put aquage uplifting foam on my roots and bring some out to the rest of my hair. And I’m big on what works for some doesn’t work for all. Any advice for #thickhairproblems?

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to read more issues about it!