Poppy and Grey

**the photo is mismarked. The cardigan is from J.Crew, not the factory.

Cardigan: J.Crew
Pants: Gap
I’m glad I cleaned out my jewelry armoire recently because I stumbled across this little gem that I made last year.

Also, you should know that I own this cardigan in 3 colors. I confessed my addiction of buying the same clothes in different colors at the conference last weekend, and now it’s time I confess here on the blog. Turns out, my sister does the same thing.

What can I say? When you love it you love it! And this “sweater”–it’s really more t-shirt material–it perfection.

That’s all.

Comments

1. Anonymous says

I’m a sucker for cardigans. I wear one everyday (I think I have an addiction). Tried to find your Jcrew sweater, but the link was broken. :(

I love this color combo! I always tend to mix gray and more muted colors like mustard but it looks great with poppy. Is that the Perfect Fit cardigan from J Crew? I love their PF tee shirts and was considering buying the cardigan for fall layering.

I have definitely bought things in different colors…when you love something and it’s flattering and perfect, grab it and make the most of it!

I’ve enjoyed your hair tutorials for ages, and am now really enjoying your lovely outfit posts.

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
    I’m giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

I buy things in multiples as well– sometimes not even a different color. I have 2 pairs of the exact same Gap jeans but they are THE JEANS so I can’t ever have a pair be in the laundry without a back up! :)

5. Anonymous says

WOAH KATE!! For a women who didn’t like much color in your wardrobe before, I think you found your color sweetie in that cardi!! Absolutely beautiful against your skin!!! You need a dress in this color asap!! =D

Your best outfit!!!!I wore today my first cardigan from Jcrew factory, and i have to say i am very disappointing with the quality, regular jcrew store has much better quality. What is even more disappointing is the fact that jcrew factory is also pretty pricey and one would expect at least some quality.
    But once again this outfit is your best!!!!

Do you wear something under your white tank to make it not see-through? Whenever I wear this type of outfit I usually end up buttoning the cardigan because the tank is see-through :S

8. Anonymous says

Wow, you look so sweet, this outfit is perfect for you. The previous outfit with lace+ vest made you look older than you really are but this one here is so fresh and youtful!
    LIKE!

I am growing my hair long and it is medium length right now.. I came across your hair tutorials on youtube and love them.. you are too cute too!! thanks so much for putting all the work into the tutorials, they are MOST helpful and creative.. I love all your ideas and am excited to try them!! great blog!! xox J

10. Anonymous says

I am trying to determine the correct size on the JCrew cardigan, but there are no reviews on the site. Would anyone care to share their height/weight to assist with sizing? Thank you so much!!!