High Five for Friday
1. By time you read this I’ll already be in Illinois. A friend of mine is getting married this weekend, so I’m flying home and then driving up to Michigan to do hair and attend the wedding. Oh and that sweet little nugget pictured below is joining me.
2. I’ve thought about full fringe intermitently. The urge struck two nights ago as I was trimming my hair. I posted this photo to Instgram. Many of you encouraged, many of you discouraged, ultimately I decided to wait. I get mistaken for the younger sister when Lauren and I are out in public so I’m thinking bangs may not help the situation. OR they may make me look really cool and hip. Who knows. Pretty much if I had Zooey DeChanel’s hair I’de be fine.
3. Picked up this amazingly comfortable and warm sweater for a measly $24.00 at Marshalls. The brand is “red” and I can’t find a website for them, otherwise I would share the details!
4. I recieved this sample in a little package given out at Sephora. I love it. It’s fruity and not overpowering. Very girly without being confused for grandma perfume (you know what I mean?)
5. Getting some good quality mom time. And dad! And brother! this weekend. Looking very forward to it. I also can’t wait for my husband to be finished with grad school so he can join me on these trips. Only two more years.
Happy weekend to you!
Link up your High Five for Friday here!