Perfectly Pretty Hair Tutorial

Nothing is quite as classic and sophisticated as a half up style with a wrapped elastic. It’s polished, pretty, some would even say romantic
In the video, I’ll show my technique for wrapping hair around the elastic to ensure a smooth finish, so make sure you watch all the way until the end!
perfectly pretty hair tutorial

Shirt: J. Crew factory, Earrings: Anthropologie, Necklace: Francesca’s, Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst in Sizzle

Comments

1. Brittany says

your hair is getting so long! I am in the process of growing mine out and it’s in the “ugly phase!” Can’t wait to get it to your length :) Awesome tutorial!

Great tutorial! I really like that you are doing these simple tutorials. Even though some of us might not still be in school, fall is a great time to embrace simplicity and getting ready quickly so that you can enjoy life but look great doing so. Thank you for all your ideas!

3. Kate says

This is fantastic! How did you curl your hair before you started? Did you do the loose curl or your full head curl?

Love your blog! Unfortunately, my hair is fairly short and I can’t wear it pulled back much anymore. I have tried your tutorial about curling my hair with a flat iron though and it worked pretty well.

thanks for sharing this tutorial! i’m going to try this hair style for my anniversary weekend getaway coming up. ps : i’ve tried some of your suggestions for making my curls hold longer, but it’s just not working. any other tips?

6. Amy says

Kate thanks again for another great style! I’ve been bored with my hair so instead of chopping I started doing 1 great Kate style a day! I am having so much fun with my hair (our hair types are very similar just I’m auburn). I can’t wait to try this out tomorrow!!

7. Mylene says

I tries this morning but the hair around the pony tail kept on falling off… My hair is too soft. Any product i could use? Thanks for your help!!

I found this today and it worked perfectly. I had curled my hair yesterday so it still had some loose waviness to it and turned out very similar to yours. I think it actually worked best because it still had some hairspray and backcombing in it. So fun – thanks for the tutorial!

Hi Kate: I am missing your hair tutorials…! I live in a country overseas which has recently denied YouTube to it’s citizens due to military action. One plus…when they turn it back on, I will have a ton of enjoyable viewing!!! That being said, thanks for the large, clear photos of your beautiful styles!

Kate – you are amazing!! Your tutorials have encouraged me to keep growing my hair out and I’m learning that there are so many pretty ways to wear my hair beyond the ponytail! Thank you so much! And I’m loving a-thread! I can’t believe I had never heard of them before :)

11. Rochelle says

Thanks so much for this great tutorial. I had a 4 hour interview today for a great job and did this. I’m 44 and wanted to look a bit younger. I texted all mr girlfriends a photo and all gave it the thumbs up.

I am so thankful for your tutorials, having 2 – 17 year olds and special events… you are very easy to watch and I think you make your hairstyles seem attainable. Thank you for sharing. :) We will be trying a few for their homecoming weekend.

Even in these Wholesale hermes handbags online there are also lot of chances to get replica one so before buying any louis vuitton wallets you need to take a look at the bag and not only check out the overall condition but also you should check for the cheap omega watches marks of authenticity of the bags. It can usually be seen on the logo printing, find a christmas gifts stitches, cards, zippers and the texture of the bags. These things can really show if a certain swiss rolex is real or not.

If you are looking for wholesale high-end catier pendents like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Versace, Burberry, Fendi, and Christian Dior, The Wholesale waterproof jackets is a good wholesale suppliers’ directory.

One of the ways is to gather a section of hair from the centre of your head and give it a little back-combing to add some texture and volume.

Take a piece of fabric and fold in half one or two times to make it thicker. Continue rolling the hair until you reach the scalp. Pin in place. Begin wrapping the hair around it like a curler and its done! I read this tip Dr. Cole Hair Transplant group- Forhair website which worked pretty well.

Nowadays hair transplant surgeries are done in a manner that may get you the most modern look and better quality of hair than your original ones.Thanks to the advanced technique used for hair transplantation that gets you all confidence which you have lost with your hair.

dr ray woods

16. Sara says

I really like your post about the hair style with wrapping the hair around the pony tail. I think that I will try it one day this week for work!