New Bracelet Design

So you know my sister and I make jewelry, right?

Recently my sister was wearing this adorable bracelet and I asked where she bought it.

Well, she made it. The little genius.

So I asked for a lesson. She taught me, and then I took off running with it.

I made a few of the same design.

Then I thought it would be fun to offer some personalization to our customers! Specifically, the beads will coordinate with the birthstone, and you can choose your own waxed linen color. Or forget the birthstone idea and just pick your favorite colors.

Charcoal + Light Purple: June, for me
Pink + Turquoise: December, for lauren

So here are the choices we have available:

You can order a custom birthstone bracelet (for yourself, or the perfect gift to a new mom) in our shop on Etsy:

Comments

Cute! Did you make the one with the bigger stone in the pic with your watch, too? I like them both! I also love the gold ring one – my SIL would love that.

2. Anonymous says

I agree with Keebee16 above – would love to have the gold circle bracelet to go along with a beaded one…just like in the picture :)

3. Brooke says

Hi Kate,

I love the new bracelets. I really like the clear stone with gold around it (or at least the gold ring) with one december stone on each side, is this possible?

4. Anonymous says

I love the bracelet combination with the gold ring. Can I purchase a gold ring bracelet too? I didn’t see it in the store.

-Sarah

Haha, everyone seems to have already asked my question too…..can we also order one with the large clear bead like you are wearing in the photo?? Would love to layer it with a birthstone one!

6. Anonymous says

18.00 is a lot of $ to pay for a bracelet that appears to me as something that could come home with your child from summer camp as the ‘ project of the day ‘ – sorry- just being honest.

• Anonymous says

Why is it that who ever you are you have to be rude. Just don’t buy one! Get a life and stop giving your opinion.

• Kylie says

Diddo! I think this person likes nothing but to come on here and be negative. Kate, whatever you do, don’t let this person get you down. I have personally bought a pair of earrings from Kate and I absolutely LOVE them. Both her and her sister have excellent workmanship and the earrings were worth the money I spent on them. Kate and Lauren, keep up with all the new ideas. Lots of us LOVE them!!!

• Chloe says

LOL – Ya’ll take things way too seriously. I highly doubt this got Kate down. Good grief- she is a grown woman.

7. Anonymous says

Frannie- everyone has a right to their opinion, I would think these great gals,whom are jewlery makers, would appreciate some constructive critism regarding the amount. I think the poster should have refrained on the camp comment however.

• says

I see your point. I didn’t consider that constructive criticism. I was just trying to be encouraging, but I should have stayed out of it. It wasn’t necessary for me to make that comment.

Where do you buy your jewelry supply? I’ve been looking for something like waxed linen but I can’t find it. Then again, I live in a small town so maybe I can order from somewhere. Any ideas? Thanks. And the jewelry looks great!

i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. Hyundai Elantra Power Steering Rack

It is not “constructive criticism” to say that they look like something put together in Summer camp by kids. Learn the difference between constructive criticism and just being an ass. Trying to qualify it by saying “just sayin’!” or “I’m just being honest” doesn’t make it less of a stupid thing to say.

To those who think the is overpriced, you need to consider a)the time it takes to make one, b)the cost of the materials in the first place, c)the girls’ expertise and d)the fact that they are a business and need to make a profit to be viable. You will always pay more for proper handmade items. If you wan cheap and cheerful Chinese mass produced rubbish, look on ebay. Personally speaking, I think these are probably overpriced by a couple dollars but like anything, you test the market and adjust accordingly. THAT is constructive criticism.

These bracelets are really pretty. Don’t listen to a word they are saying. You keep on doing what you are doing. Obviously a kid at summer camp can’t imagine the pretty jewelry you can!

Designer Bracelets are form of round long rings that are mostly worn on the wrist. There would be no such women who would favor attending any party and event without the use of bracelets around her hands. In addition, the women even prefer wearing the bracelets in ordinary daily life as well. As the women style sense has been changing in the same way the designing of the bracelets are also taking their new turns. Most of the bracelets in the part are decorated with the simple and plain strokes that even make the hand turn as elegant as much graceful.