30×30, Week Three

It’s week 3 of 30×30! And somehow I have had no time to take decent photos.

So here are some quick shots that my sister took yesterday:

This is my go-to casual and comfortable outfit for the summer.

What I like most about this outfit is the focus of the j.crew knock off necklace!

I love tucking in loose and flowy tops because they are still comfortable but give you a little bit more shape.

See the original 30×30 post for info on where each item is from http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/2012/06/30×30-challenge/

Are you joining us? If so, be sure to link up over at From My Grey Desk! We’ll choose our favorite outfit the monday after the link up, and feature it during the next link up!

Comments

I love the combinations and especially the knock off necklace! Where can the necklace be found? I have been on the lookout for one…..
    Thanks Cheri

Thanks Cheri

Yay for doing the 30×30 challenge! It’s always so much fun learning new ways to style the same top or bottom. You look great in all of these shots!! That coral pencil skirt is probably my favorite though. :)

Happy Tuesday!
    xoxo

Thanks so much to you and Laure for choosing my outfit from week 2! I’m really enjoying the 30×30 so much, and always enjoy your posts!

I had those same sandals, from your first pic, but my dog ‘ate’ the strap! At least it gave me a chance to buy a new pair of shoes at Target! Love your blog!

6. Candice says

I’ve seen a few of the knock off jcrew necklace! It’s adorble and I’ve been reallyy eager to get one but how is the quality??

7. Anonymous says

Cute outfits! I am going to have to try this…new ways of looking at stuff I already own…my bank account would certainly love that. I also have the knock off jcrew necklace but in yellow and have yet to wear it. I am petite and not used to bold statement necklaces, any suggestions on how to wear it and not feel like it is overpowering me? I love the two stacked pictures in the background, where did you find those? Thanks for the posts, love your blog!

The petal pusher in houndstooth is the perfect blend of fun/flirty and work appropriate. How cute would it look with a top knot or side pony?

Hi Kate! Adorable outfits! And I want your hair. Seriously. :-) Sidenote: where did you purchase that necklace from online? Thanks and keep the greats posts coming!

30×30 challenge sounds epic! Love it! And you look great!

Just wish it was warm enough in London to wear these tops!

Laura x
    alittlelondon.blogspot.com

Looking fabulous as always! Love your style and especially that top! Could you tell me where you got it? I have that skirt in green and would love to wear that top with it! Thanks!

Where’d you get that top? I always love your wardrobe, but am constantly afraid I can’t pull it off with my lifestyle. But I love that shirt!

Hi, I love those jeans in the second pic. They look professional yet casual. It would be a great office Friday look. Where did you get those jeans?