My purse if fairly fuss-free. Most of the time, if I’m honest, I really just stick that cute little pouch (with credit cards and ID) and my iPhone (my portable office!!) in my back pockets and go. When I have my big purse, I have:
- my small, decoupaged, from Junior year of High School Bible and Jesus Calling devotional…great for quick moments in the car.
- Burt’s Bee’s lipbalm in Rose–the most amazing light red color, beautiful on EVERYONE!
- my business cards, never know who you’ll run into!
- post-it notes because I’m obsessed!
- my whole-life-and-all-ideas-are-in-it notebook.
- a bold necklace, in case I need to fancy up a casual outfit on the fly.
- my iPhone…my portable office, my love, my addiction.
- a great, simple ballpoint pen. nothing better. I write with blue ink, never black.
- my cute wallet that holds just enough cash or credit and my ID.
I like to keep things as simple as possible. I was never one to carry a fussy diaper bag with me when my kids were infants. I realized I never used 3/4 of the stuff in there–and hated lugging around a bag that was bigger than the baby. I carry that same philosophy over into my purse as well. Simple is the best way to handle purses!
The Tiny Shop, where the necklace featured on the photo is from, is only open a few times a year for a short period of time until the items sell out. Unfortunately, they sold out yesterday! I’ll be sure to let you know when the Tiny Shop opens again!