Gold Jewels

Today is the last day of vacation with my mom and sister.
We’ve spend the week down in South Carolina, near Hilton Head Island. The weather has been nice, but not as warm as we’d like it to be to lay by the pool.
But one of the things we gals do best is shop. Especially at an outlet mall. And the outlet mall here is phenomenal.
We’ve all picked up some new jewels and I thought I would share mine.

from the top:
2. Sak’s Off 5th (on sale)

I love statement necklaces (obviously). They can really change up the look of an outfit. And I love the prices from Target and Francesca’s. Since I don’t wear statement necklaces all-the-time, it’s nice to know I didn’t spend a ton of money on them–kinda like what I did with this necklace.

Are you a statement necklace, or a long and delicate necklace fan? I enjoy a variety, but am definitely more drawn to statement necklaces these days.

Comments

1. Anonymous says

I love Francesca’s. I shop their weekly! They have wonderfully priced trendy clothes too! Jessica in Keller, tx

For the past few years I have only worn one necklace that Brian gave me when we first started dating, and it will probably always be that way, but I am seriously in LOVE with that first necklace! It is so pretty!

It sounds like you girls are having a great time. It’s good that you are getting a little time away just the girls, it always helps me to recharge my batteries.

4. Cathy says

Love the second to last necklace, so pretty! Is there a Charming Charlie outlet in Bluffton? At the Tanger Outlets?

5. Angela G says

I love the blue color of all the pieces! It will look great with your blonde hair! I love to wear long necklaces, but I am slowly buying more statement necklaces! I might have to make a trip to the outlet mall, it looks like you got a ton of great stuff!

Great finds! I have more of the long and delicate variety but am starting to love the statement necklace as well. I just wasn’t sure how to wear them before but I’m spreading my fashion wings these days ;)

7. Kelly says

Looks like you found some real stunners! I love all jewlery, like most ladies I think. Glad to here you enjoyed yourself. I am a new reader of you blog and I am officially addicted. Just want to say thanks for all you do I’m sure it takes time out of your schedule to remember us! I’ve been so inspired by your talent!

• Lee Ann says

I really like the necklaces; they’re so pretty! I would love to wear larger necklaces, but I’m petite and they overpower me. I’ve never heard of Francesca’s; where is it?

I love statement necklaces, but just learning how to wear them… I think the key might be changing out my big earrings for smaller studs? What type of earrings do you wear with the bigger necklaces?

I love outlet malls in SC! I live in Salisbury, NC so South Carolina is our typical vacation spot!!! My favorite necklaces are long and delicate! I feel like they make me appear taller than i am! Love your new accessories!

10. Amanda fithian says

Kate,

Not sure if you like key fobs but I was browsing etsy just now and saw one that is very much you! I can’t post a link so you just type in ‘beautiful key fob in lattice gray’ :-)

Amanda

Even if you didn’t get to have the opportunity to lay around the beach or at the pool, at least you were able to find some treasures during your shopping with the family. They’re all pretty and sparkly, and I know most girls would love to have these.

I LOVE Francesca’s! One just opened recently in the mall I work in. Their jelwery is fantastic! You inspired me to stop in today and I picked up a new necklace and a pair of earrings (cute bow earrings, I have in gold, needed the silver too!). And you can never go wrong with Target. Target is my go to place for everything!

I’m all the way a statement necklace girl! It can complete an entire outfit! And Francesca’s has some of the cutest necklaces out there!!

xoxo