High Five for Friday + Guest Post

**VOTE for my Nail Polish Inspiration Board! Click HERE!**
_________________________________________________________

Link up with Lauren (my beaut’ of a sis) at From My Grey Desk every friday and share YOUR top 5 awesome things of the week.

Here are mine:

1. Duke beat Carolina , a very large basketball rivalry in our area, this week.

2. Duke won.
3. Duke played a great game against Carolina and ended up winning!
4. Austin Rivers, a Duke player, scored the game winning 3-pointer in the last second of the game.
5. Duke won.
Nothing else really happened.

::who knew I was such a fan? when did this happen?::

Also, today I’m guest posting over my friend Lindsey’s blog, Southern Lovely! Come see what every girl should have in her basic hairstyling arsenal.  :)

Comments

What’s really interesting about the game (as if you didn’t know)? Doc Rivers (former Knick and current Celtics coach) is Austin’s father. It was an awesome game!

I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill in 2007, so I was pulling for my boys the entire game, but this week’s game definitely made the rivalry even better than it already was, and Austin Rivers’ shot will be discussed for years to come. BUT…wait for March 3! GO HEELS!

BAHAHAHAHA! So it was an eventful week, eh? Like you, I sometimes wonder when exactly I became a Green Bay Packer football fan by way of my husband. We’ve been together for six years, but it happened somewhere during this last season. Proof to never say never — I NOT in the Justin Bieber way! ;-)

Haha, yes, I had to strain to think of any other top five that was worthy of being mentioned on the same post as THE game. Glad you are such an avid Duke fan too!

Love, Love, Love my Heels! My husband has been a fan since he was a boy, and somehow I’ve really gotten into it. So much fun! It was a great game though!

As a lifelong Tar Heels fan…this WAS my favorite blog, until this post! Not happy about Dook…I mean Puke…I mean Duke getting that lucky shot at the last second! But, I will still follow your blogs…hahaha.

I’m a Florida State fan- gotta love Duke winning and keeping us at the top of the ACC! It was a great game, though- I could not believe he made that shot!