Twisted Infinity Scarf

You may have seen the post I wrote recently explaining how I turned a long fringed scarf into an infinity scarf! And I love it!
I figured out a new way to wear it so it’s tighter around my neck and doesn’t hang down too low.

Even if you don’t care about twisting up a scarf, you can still watch it and look for my cat escaping through the door behind me. ::no more paranormal activity like this video though::

Feel free to rant and rave about how awesome the video quality is. We bought a new video camera (Sony Handycam HD) so I can create higher quality videos for YOU!

Comments

Well shoot! Usually I can watch all your tutorials on my phone but not today. Hmmm…did it get posted differently? Will watch it on my computer later. :) Thanks for all you do Kate!

This is great I have a scarf that is like that and I had no idea how to wear it to make it look cute. Now I know thanks. Going to wear it tomorrow and hopefully have the time to take a picture and show you.

3. Anonymous says

Super cute! The video quality is AWESOME! Exactly which Sony Handycam HD is this one? I am in the market! Thanks for the wonderful scarf ideas and cute hairdos.
    Christie M.

What a great discovery. I found your hair tutorials on Pinterest. I decided to check your “about me” section and lo and behold you’re in the same area. I live in Cary. Love your blog! Blessings!

5. Anonymous says

Can you please post pictures of how to do this? I can’t watch the video and I’ve always been able to watch your videos!!

I’m glad you posted this! I bought an infinity scarf last year. The sales-lady told me it could be worn 11 ways… I haven’t even worn it once. It feels too long when wrapped twice, but too bulky when wrapped a third time. I’ll try the twist… it’s a super cute scarf, so I need to be wearing it!

Great tutorial and video of scarf-tying! I checked out some of your other blogs regarding scarves & just love all your ideas. I discovered your blog a few days ago thru Pinterest, & learned so much about styling my hair using the flat iron. Now I’m hooked and am now following.
    CAS

I think we have twin kitties — mine is a female. There is a pic of Abby on my blog header. They look so much alike!

The quality of the video was great, as well as the twisted infinity scarf. Thank you for sharing your high-quality video, which is helpful. Learning different ways of tying infinity scarf is so much helpful.