Stealthy

Gravy, or as we call him in our house, “Mr. Gravison” (yep–I’m that girl), loves a bag. As SOON as he sees a bag, he gets in it. He has to. Usually it’s at 3:00a and we end up going to war with the spray bottle.

This is what happened today. And I’m pretty sure my commentary is completely accurate.

Gravy is stealthy, but no one can escape from Grits’ ability to stalk and irritate at any given moment.

In other cat news, my sister-in-law got 2 cats this weekend!

Meet The Boss and Addy.

Boss is the black and white kitty whose original name was Hugo. And she choose Boss because of “Hugo Boss”, the cologne/perfume. And Addy is that little grey nugget on the left, who would be Gravy’s daughter if he had one, and her name is short for Administrative Assistant. Thats right. We named her Administrative Assistant, shortened it to Admin, and then to Addy. She follows the Boss around all day. She does anything he tells her to do.

It just fit.

*the yellow bag is from Fossil Outlet!

Comments

1. Anonymous says

We have a Boston Terrier we named Haustein shortened to “Haus the Boss” :) And my cat’s name is Lady Bug aka Lady or Buggers lol Such big babies of ours :)
    -Amy-

2. Anonymous says

Oh my goodness, my husband and I have a cat that looks exactly like the gray and green eyed cat. Our cat, Patton, loves to get into bags and boxes too.

Gravy is such a pretty gray cat! My kitty Ian can’t resist an open suitcase or an unoccupied box… I wonder if he’d hop in an empty bag? I should try it!

Where would we be without our furbabies, Kate? lol! I LOVED this post – and laughed all the way through it. lol! Amazing how we can tell what our cats are thinking…..and how dorky they can be. hehehe!

xoxo laurie

OMG your cats are SOOOO sweet looking! They look sooo beautiful (I’m a cat person). That commentary is totally hilarious, something I’d do too, and I agree, it’s definitely what he was saying, hahah! Cute bag, too!

I ADORE this post, it reminds me so much of my cats Lucy and Ace. Ace will instigate and start all kinds of trouble when all she wants to do is hide and sleep. She has a thing for boxes, anything cardboard or box shaped she has to be in, on and around.
    I love that purse, btw.