Eyebrows

Eyebrows. You kind of need them.

See what I mean? Scary.

I am one of those people that have few eyebrow hairs. I need to pencil them in a bit so I don’t look like Annie up there on the right.

Here is a video tutorial for filling in eyebrows.

*I’m using CoverGirl Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Blonde.

happy eyebrow application! :)

Comments

You’re right, looks totally natural! I’ve been blessed with “Anne” eyebrows, and I’ve never liked them! BUT, after seeing the pics above…I’m counting my blessings :-) Hope you’re having a great day Kate!

2. Kate says

I’ve been using the same product and giving my eyebrows a boost for almost 10 years now. gasp! However, I’ve never used a powder…what do you recommend?

I love your shirt- I have the same in grey I snatched up last weekend! And don’t even get me started on how insanely jealous I am of you hair. I was a featured blogger this past week and you definitely made my top 3 favorite blog list. :)

Whoa, Anne looks a bit crazy without the eyebrows, lol. I’m lucky to have good natural eyebrows. I just have to do a bit of occasional plucking and waxing.

5. Anonymous says

Thanks for the tips! I am a natural blonde and have been coloring my brows for too many years. I couple years ago I discovered Brow Zings they sell it at Sephora…Ulta. Anyway, I LOVE it. It’s a little pricey, but lasts FOREVER. It has the makeup and a powder, the tools to put it on, and tweezers. It is my most favorite make-up I use! :)

Hillary L

My eyebrows are just like yours.. they disappear mid-way! This video helps a lot! I would love a video on matching your foundation color to your skin, in the winter when it is at its’ palest. Love, love your blog!

7. Anonymous says

I have brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrowls but we should all remember that everyone’s browls need some love. Mine need tweezing and then trimming once a week. Trimming them makes a huge diff! I hate seeing over plucked browls especially on girls who don’t wear makeup everyday and need to use a fill in on their browls. I think a fill in kit would be good for such gals until the hairs grow back in and then use the tips you showed on here! I am going to try it even though mine show up fine, because they are a little short. -Amy-

I’m obsessed with eyebrows. I had thick brows once upon a time and over-plucked them at a young age. They never really grew back as thick as they were. I’m definitely going to have to try this technique. :)

9. Anonymous says

I’m so glad you did this tutorial! My eyebrows are so light it looks like I don’t have any at all. I have tried using pencils and powders but it never looked good. I will be trying your technique tmwr! Praying it works because I don’t like looking browless!

Thank you!!! I just discovered you blog and after being really impressed with your other tutorials, I was wondering if you had anything on eyebrows – since that is one of my biggest frustrations. My eyebrows are darker but VERY sparse – even though I have very thick, course hair (HOW does that happen?) So thank you – hoping I can duplicate this on my face.