My Haircut

An updated “My Haircut”
Here are a few photos of my hair straightened out. This may be a good photo to take in to your stylist, although I would argue that a curled hair photo may even be better since you can see all the layering.
I cut my own hair, so it’s simply a blunt cut with a lot of long/medium layers. If you are looking for a celebrity haircut look-alike, look for some photos of Jennifer Aniston.
I used Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, Aquage Uplighting foam, Aquage Beyond Shine spray (to help the flat iron glide through the hair), and finished with a tiny bit of Kenra Volume 25 hairspray.

original post: 9/6/2011

Due to some requests from my readers, I’ve taken side, back and front photos of my hair for you.

Here’s what that looks like on my hair:

(trying to force my hair to go “under”)

This cut started off as a graduated bob and has just grown out into what you are seeing above. The layers are shorter in the back, to longer in the front. The bangs are simply side swept bangs. The bouncy curled under is a good go-to style for me since my layers are going to flip against my shoulders.

My hair is highlighted with lightener and I have a low-light about every 3-4 foils. See this page for details on my color

1. Annika says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Oooh thanks for the great product rundown! Very helpful! My poor old blow dryer just kicked the bucket, any suggestions on brands or ones with certain attachments I should look for as a replacement?

Also, I come to your blog all the time for new and fun ways to style my hair in the morning and always get the best compliments! I even linked the one I tried out today on my blog this morning!

Annika
    A Sweet Release

• Anonymous says
      Posted May 7, 2012

How often do you suggest to get your hair trimmed if you are wanting to stay at the same length? I get a lot of split ends and my hair gets frizzy when I curl it when it’s needing trimmed. But, I don’t want to be getting it trimmed to often. So how often do you trim yours?

Joy

• Anonymous says
      Posted September 8, 2012

Hi! I use the Yellowbird or Goldbird with fairly thick and fairly long hair, for which I am very grateful. I prefer my Goldbird over my Yellowbird because the Goldbird doesn’t “suck in my hair” since the vent is on the end of the dryer instead of the side. Man oh man does it save time! I can usually dry my hair in about 4-5 minutes if it has been drying in my Turban-twist while I put on my face. If I dry it immediately after getting out of the shower it takes 6 or 7 minutes. I have purchased my hair dryers from Sally’s Beauty Supply. And they are so inexpensive for the great quality! Round about $20, but don’t quote me, with the Sally’s Beauty Supply membership card. If there isn’t one near you I know they have a website, but don’t know about ordering from the site. You could try Ebay too!

2. Posted September 6, 2011

Annika: Your very welcome! I use a Rusk Speed Freak and it’s great. Super powerful and has a variety of heat settings (which is very important). You should never blow dry your hair on “hot”. Always choose the medium option.
    And thanks for the shout out! I’m going to check out your blog now!

3. Anonymous says

Love your cut & color! Thanks again for sharing & emailing the details! ~Taryn

4. Posted September 6, 2011

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing some of your secrets!

5. Posted September 6, 2011

LOVE it! Is this achievable with fine hair? My hair is pretty fine but does what I want it to with the right amount of work!

6. Posted September 6, 2011

I love this haircut…especially the layering in the back!!

7. Posted September 6, 2011

Hi there,
    I’m a new follower/hair-coloring addict.

I have 2 questions: I’m wondering how does highlighted hair help with volume?

My other question is, when my hairstylist does my highlights, they never seem to go to the root making it look like I have growth when I just actually had the highlights retouched. Should I say something to her or is it time to find a new colorist?

• Anonymous says
      Posted February 1, 2012

I AM A COSMETOLOGIST AND YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW STYLIST DOES SHE FOIL OR PULL YOU THRU A CAP IT NEEDS TO BE FOILED AND IT SHOULD BE ALL THE WAY TO THE SCALP IF ITS CAP METHOD IT WONT BE TO THE ROOT

8. Posted September 6, 2011

Super cute! Gives me hope for my short style I’m trying to grow out. I always hated that “in-between” phase!

9. Erika says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Thanks so much for posting these pics! I’m in the process of growing out my A-line bob. Your cut is exactly what I’m hoping to achieve once mine is all grown out πŸ™‚

10. Karen says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Great color & style. Love your tutorials, especially the ‘Bouncy Curled Under’!!

11. Posted September 6, 2011

I just found your blog and I’m your newest follower! Love how you share your hairstyle and what products you use. I think I need to buy more hair products and I also think I’m going to copy your hairstyle…love it! I have fine hair and I use a straigtning iron because my hair is wavy but I love the bounce of yours so a new hairstyle might be in the future for me!
    Thanks again!
    Rondell

12. Brandi says
    Posted September 6, 2011

I’m loving your cut!!! Do u think that cut will work if I have really frizzy hair. What products do u suggest for frizziness??? LOVE your blog!!

13. Posted September 6, 2011

A Wedding Story: Yes! the more layers the more volume! And get Aquage Uplifting Foam!!

14. Posted September 6, 2011

Yanet: highlighted hair has a texture that helps lift it away from your scalp. The color sort of plumps up each hair shaft.

Sounds like you need a new colorist. You shouldn’t leave with what looks like regrowth. : (

I suggest going to Redken.com and searching for a Redken Certified Colorist (thats what I am). We are all trained the same way, and you will have a chance at getting much better results!

15. Posted September 6, 2011

Brandi: check out Redken Real Control Slim Supreme. It’s my fav defrizzer. Completely lightweight too! A good flat iron should smooth out frizz too! See my FAQ page for more info!!

16. Anonymous says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Love your hairstyle & would love it for myself. I’ve been searching the web for similar styles. Here’s the sad news…I have curly, frizzy hair (a little longer than yours). I’ve tried all the products to tame the friz, tried Sulfate free shampoo & conditioner & even bought a microfiber headwrap & towel. Can’t seem to reduce the friz without a ton of mouse (which I hate the wet crunchy look). Do you have any suggestions? -Amy

17. Posted September 6, 2011

Looks super cute!

18. Posted September 6, 2011

I love your hair! Mine is shorter than yours so I can’t do that style but as soon as I decide to grow it back out I am definitely coming here for advice on how to do my hair! πŸ™‚

19. Lea says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Just found your blog and I am so excited. I have already told my sisters all about it. Love all the hair tips, so helpful. Thanks for sharing.

20. Posted September 6, 2011

I actually styled my hair today thanks to you! I have pretty long hair, but I did the same method you showed for this style and it looks good with long hair too. πŸ™‚ So thanks!

~Joanna @ Southern Daisy

21. Emily says
    Posted September 6, 2011

You are a hair celebrity! I saw you on pinterest and tracked down your blog. Thanks for all the great hair advice. I am so tempted to cut mine.

22. Anonymous says
    Posted September 6, 2011

I came to your blog from Honey We’re Home, and I’m loving it! Everything is so adorable!

23. Annie says
    Posted September 6, 2011

I found your blog via pictures on pinterest and I love it. I love all the hair how to’s. My hair is a short bob but growing…but it’s so flat now because my layers are long…but I’m gonna try to fluffy curled under look. Maybe that’ll help! KEEP UP THE TUTORIALS! LOVE THEM!

24. bridget says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Perfect timing! I am heading to a haircut soon, and was planning on using your cut as inspiration. πŸ™‚ Thanks!

25. Posted September 6, 2011

Hi Kate! I just found your blog this weekend (great labor day reading!) I’m wondering if you can tell me more about your hi lites, the level you use, what kinda foils you pull through, etc.

26. Tanya says
    Posted September 6, 2011

Can you talk to me about what colors I would tell a hairdresser to use to achieve this ashy layered look. I always feel it’s too yellow. I LOVE your color and your cut is where I am at in growing out an angled bob. Thank you!

27. Posted September 6, 2011

I have a pretty random question….. NO one around my small south georgia town sells Aquage? Could I buy some from you?!

• Anonymous says
      Posted September 8, 2012

I’m not sure where at in south GA ur from but there’s a salon in St.marys ga that sells it. If ur not that way look on the aquage website and it will locate a salon for you, they also sell it on amazon(:! Hope this helps!!

28. Posted September 6, 2011

So cute!!! How do you get all that volume? Do you tease it?

29. Posted September 6, 2011

I have to tell you, I have been trying for weeks to figure out how I wanted to cut my hair. Right now its about 2 inches above my waistband and really needs a good cut. So I have been looking and found nothing I liked until I came across your picture on Pinterest and fell in love with your hair. It’s exactly what I want. So thank you thank you for posting these pictures today so I can take them in and show my stylist what I would like!!

30. Lacey says
    Posted September 7, 2011

LOVE you cut!!! I tried the bouncy curled under look today, I had to use bobby pins I am getting duck bills this weekend. I am going to master this before trying the curling iron look! Thanks for the insipration! πŸ™‚

31. Posted September 7, 2011

anonymous/amy: are you able to flat iron it pretty straight?

32. Posted September 7, 2011

Andrea: send me an email! [email protected]!

33. Posted September 7, 2011

Tanya: A gloss/toner/demi permanent glaze would be a great way for your stylist to cut any yellow/gold out of your hair. Do you know which color line they use?

34. Posted September 7, 2011

Mrs. White: Have you checked online retailers?

35. Posted September 7, 2011

Kadle Dahl: Go to the link for the Bouncy Curled Under to see what I do to style my hair! πŸ™‚

36. lori says
    Posted September 7, 2011

Do you ever use Elnett hairspray? My MIL brings me tons of cans of it from Europe every month.

37. Posted September 7, 2011

Your hair looks amazing! I am your newest follower!

Ashley

38. Valorie says
    Posted September 7, 2011

I have been trying to do the bouncy curled under look but every time I flat iron my hair (flat iron as close to my scalp as possible and lifting straight up in the air) I never get that round bouncy look. Its either straight or big spirals. Not sure what I am doing wrong. My hair is growing out from a bob too.

39. Kirsten says
    Posted September 7, 2011

When you say your hair is heavily highlighted which contributes to volume, what do you mean? I love your blog btw! Thanks for posting!!

40. Wanda says
    Posted September 7, 2011

LOOOOOVE your hair! It’s amazing!

41. Posted September 7, 2011

Lori, I don’t. I always use Kenra!

42. Posted September 7, 2011

Valorie: sorry you are having trouble! Are you using a root lifter before you blow dry?

43. Posted September 7, 2011

Kirsten: highlighted hair usually has a texture that sort of plumps up the hair. It always lifts away from your scalp more than uncolored hair would.

44. Trisha says
    Posted September 7, 2011

I was wondering if you could show us how you do your bangs. Mine always separate and fall forward. I need help.

45. Posted September 7, 2011

Trisha: that’s coming soon! Thanks!!!

46. Posted September 7, 2011

I just discovered your blog today and I am in love! Keep the hair tips and tutorials coming!!!!! I love your hair cut also! I so wished I lived close enough that I could have you cut my hair!!!!

Keep being so dang cute!!

47. Andrea says
    Posted September 8, 2011

LOVE your hair!! If I ever have short hair again, it will be this cut! = )

Great blog BTW! Love all the tutorials & tips!!

48. Lynn says
    Posted September 8, 2011

Just curious..how long has it taken your hair to get this length? I am soooo impatient! Love,love,love your hair…and love your blog!

49. Posted September 8, 2011

Lynn: Thanks for reading! I’ve been growing my hair out for several months. I’d say maybe 4-5 months? But everyone’s hair grows at different rates!

50. Aleyta says
    Posted September 8, 2011

You are so pretty!!!

51. lori says
    Posted September 8, 2011

How often do you wash your hair? Is it true we shouldn’t wash it every day?

52. Posted September 8, 2011

Lori: I wash every day. I use a lot of product in my hair so I wouldn’t be able to get a comb through it if I didn’t.

I’m actually going to do a post on this topic. There are so many reasons for both and it really depends on the person!!

53. Caroline says
    Posted September 8, 2011

Kate!! Have you tried Redken Blonde Glam shampoo?? I bought Body Full and the Blonde Glam and thought the Blonde Glam gave me more volumne! You know i’m always looking for some extra body like you!

54. Posted September 9, 2011

Could you please, please pretty please do a video on the correct way to apply products? I never know if I’m doing it correctly. I just read your 7 Tricks post, and would love to see the amount to use and how to best apply.

Thanks!

55. Posted September 9, 2011

Hi! I have a question. I have pretty fine hair, and the last few months I have NOT been able to get a grip on my dry scalp. I have never had a problem like this ever. I’ve tried TGel, Selsun, Head and Shoulders. Nothing is a lasting remedy. DO you have any suggestions for a good everyday shampoo and conditioner? Or even like a every week product? Thanks so much! I just found your blog on Pinterest, and I LOVE IT! Can’t wait to hear from you

56. Posted September 9, 2011

Additionally, I live in Chapel Hill, and would LOVE to have my hair cut by you! Where do you work? Thanks πŸ™‚

57. Posted September 9, 2011

Caroline: I have, but I prefer body full! But every is different and I’m glad you found something to work for you!

58. Posted September 9, 2011

Mary: coming soon! πŸ™‚

59. Posted September 9, 2011

Courtney: send me an email and I’ll give you the info! [email protected].

And regarding your shampoo and conditioner: we can talk about that at your appointment. It could be a number of different things that’s causing dry scalp. I like Redken color extend for a “normal” shampoo and conditioner!

60. Regina says
    Posted September 9, 2011

I’m so glad I found your hair pic on Pinterest! It led me to your blog (which I LOVE) and I’m taking the style photos to my stylist next week! ‘Hope to be sporting a super cute long bob by Friday!

61. Sara B says
    Posted September 11, 2011

I also have the same question as Andrea about your color. I always end up looking kinda ashy and can’t get the color like yours that I want. I want Reese Witherspoon blonde!! Help! Thank you πŸ™‚

62. Posted September 11, 2011

Sara B: What color line does your Stylist use?

63. Sara B says
    Posted September 11, 2011

She bleaches my hair and I believe she is a colorist for matrix. I get my whole head foiled.

64. Posted September 11, 2011

Does she ever talk about doing a gloss or toner? Thats a way to put more warmth back into the hair.

65. Sara B says
    Posted September 11, 2011

No. I have asked her how to get more blonde (no dark) without looking white trash. She said Reese probably gets her hair done very often and has all over color. I don’t have the money to do that every three weeks.

66. Sara B says
    Posted September 11, 2011

If it’s easier I could email you some pics tomorrow to see what you suggest. I just want to look like a natural blonde without the dark underneath and on the sides :). Demanding I know :). Thanks for your help!!

67. Posted September 11, 2011

Yes! Send me an email! [email protected]

πŸ™‚

68. Sara B says
    Posted September 11, 2011

Ok, I will. Thanks again!

69. Katie G says
    Posted September 12, 2011

I also found you through Pinterest, and your hair is so cute! One question–do you have any problems with the Aquage Uplifting foam making your hair look greasy? I have very thick hair that often weighs down any volume I can get, so I’m definitely interested in using a volumizing foam, but don’t want to risk it looking dirty by the end of the day. Thanks!!

70. Posted September 12, 2011

Katie: I have never had a problem like that with Aquage!

71. Valorie says
    Posted September 12, 2011

I am using Bed head root lifter. I do have very fine hair but a lot of it.

72. Posted September 13, 2011

I’m new to your blog and just had to tell you how much I adore your cut! And, if I didn’t already have a stylist I adore (I’m in Raleigh, too), I would totally come to you.

73. Posted September 13, 2011

Carter: glad you found someone good! πŸ™‚

74. Posted September 14, 2011

Super Cute! That may be my next haircut! I need to do something with some shape to it. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

75. DawnCowell says
    Posted September 14, 2011

So cute! I saw your pic last night on pinterest. I am going to the salon tonight and needed something with a little more layering. Do you have thick hair? It can be hard to find styles for thick hair. I love that you listed all of your Redken products. I am a big fan of Redken also! Have a happy hair day!

76. Posted September 14, 2011

Dawn: I would say I have “medium” hair. πŸ™‚ Hope you enjoy your cut!

77. Rocktan says
    Posted September 15, 2011

Some times a new hairstyle can help you change your perspectives in life as well as get you out of depression. You can become a new person that you want to be and identify with.

Good blog πŸ™‚

Hairdressers Adelaide

78. Kerri says
    Posted September 17, 2011

love love love your blog! i have always wanted to part my hair like you and have tried everything i and my stylest have thought of and it still always ends up parting down the middle. any tips you think i could try?!

79. Posted September 17, 2011

Kerri: do you blow your hair dry with it parted? It might help to part it wet and keep it there throughout the styling!

80. Kerri says
    Posted September 17, 2011

Thanks! me and blow dryers dont always get along well but Im going to try it! Im determined!

81. Anonymous says
    Posted September 18, 2011

I also have very frizzy coarse hair. What do you recommend for frizzy hair that won’t look greasy or crunchy?
    Libby

82. Anonymous says
    Posted September 19, 2011

Hi my name is Lindsay. I came across your blog through pinterest from the bouncy undercurled hairstyle. So Cute!!! Then I saw the posts of your haircut and decided it was time for a change. My hair is super goes bast my mid-back and there is a lot of it. It’s also naturally wavy, course, dry, thick, etc… So, I brought those pics to the hairstylist(first time seeing this hairstylist and first haircut since I moved to Texas in December) and after cutting off 8 inches, I ended up with the aniston!!! It’s cute but not what I was really wanted. Any tips I could tell the stylist? anyways, your style is super cute and I’ve been enjoying your blog. Thanks

83. Posted September 19, 2011

Anonymous: call the stylist and tell her. She should adjust it for no charge, but that depends on the salon of course.

Ask for more of a graduated bob, instead of a long layered bob. That may help get the rounded shape in the back!

Good luck!

84. Posted September 20, 2011

Libby: are you asking for a volumizer or a smoothing product?

85. Anonymous says
    Posted September 22, 2011

Hi Kate! im about to get my hair cut it will not grow and im just going to give in and make it look composed with a style that is shorter. Im nervous to make the back short but i want it to be at this “awkward” grown out bob length when i get it cut. Any suggestions to tell my stylist? Also, is this cut hard to maintain i have curly hair (i can blow dry it straight but i can curl it too, and it curls in humidity, but an ugly kinky) Thanks!

86. Posted September 22, 2011

Anonymous: bringing photos is the best idea! And the maintenance is up to you. I feel like I need a trim about every 5 weeks. But everyone is different!

87. Posted September 24, 2011

Kate,
    Your hair is to die for! Do I see some layers in your style? If I am describing this to my hairdresser would I say . . .

graduated bob with some layering?

88. Posted September 24, 2011

Corners: yep!

89. Anonymous says
    Posted September 24, 2011

Since asking my question re:frizzy coarse hair, I found your blog about real control slim supreme…..my hair is also fine, but thick, and color-treated. Is this a product you would recommend? I looked at the redken site and also saw smooth down. Which shampoo would you recommend? It’s so confusing looking at the redken site. Sounds like I need them all!!!! I want volume, but not frizz. My hair is cut very similar to yours. Thanks so much for your advice!
    Libby

90. Posted September 25, 2011

Libby: slim supreme would still be great for your texture. And smooth down is a great line by Redken! My Sis in law loves it! And she has thick, colored hair.

Good luck!

91. Anonymous says
    Posted September 27, 2011

Wow! Love your blog. Your tutorials are awesome and soooo helpful.. My co-worker and I both went out and bought your recommended products and we are extremely pleased with our hair today!! You are a DOLL!! πŸ™‚

92. Anonymous says
    Posted September 28, 2011

Hey Kate!I would love if you could post a video on how to blow dry your hair properly! I feel that I have such a hard time with it and I never know if I should be using a paddle brush or a round brush depending on the style I’m wanting to create!
    Thanks!

93. Posted September 29, 2011

I wish I did a real blow dry! All I do is flip upside down and run a paddle brush through it! Be sure to blow in the direction of hair growth (toward the floor!)

Good luck!

94. Anonymous says
    Posted September 29, 2011

I just found you hair and tutorials on pinterest and they are a godsend for less than gifted hair fixing people like me. THANK YOU!! I have naturally wavy/curly hair and haven’t had bangs before. Is a cut like yours do-able for my kind of hair or should I avoid bangs?

95. Posted September 29, 2011

Anonymous: based on my experience, I would say avoid them. πŸ™

96. Anonymous says
    Posted October 2, 2011

Hey Kate! I love your blog! I saw that you are a certified Redken colourist and I had a few questions for you!
    1) I am a natural brunette and I have an all over color from a box in my hair currently (it’s a few shades darker than my natural color) I am really wanting to have more demension in my hair than just a flat color. I do not want blonde highlights at (bad experience with those) What would you suggest I do to achieve that?

2) I am actually getting my hair cut like yours soon (so cute btw)! And my hair has hardly any texture to it, I have a lot of fine hair if that makes sense, what product/ best way could I have a little more texture to my hair?

Thanks for answering my questions!!!
    Erica

97. Posted October 6, 2011

I’m wondering if you can tell me more about your hi lites, the level you use, what kinda foils you pull through, etc.also! My email if [email protected] πŸ™‚ I loooove your hair and am changing color up next week! let me know! :))

98. Posted October 6, 2011

Erika: consider toffee or honey colored highlights! And Aquage uplifting foam is perfect for fine hair!!

Thanks!

99. Kristie Alderete says
    Posted October 13, 2011

Hi Kate! I came across your pictures yesterday. Your hairstyle is absolutely precious. I’m a brunette and actually plan on cutting my hair like yours this weekend. I’m taking notes on everything in your blog. I hope it looks cute but like you said, since your hair is heavily highlighted it brings the layers out.

100. Anonymous says
    Posted October 17, 2011

I actually just got my hair cut like yours πŸ™‚ i love it already. I found your blog from Pinterest, and love love love it!! i always said i wanted to go to hair school after nursing school in order to do my own hair! Thanks for the tips! i love the bouncy curled under.Going to be trying it out!

-Ashley

101. Brandi says
    Posted October 19, 2011

Kate,

I flat iron my bangs everyday and my hair/bangs tend to break at my part. It’s like I have baby hairs all over again. I can’t control them. They sometimes stick straight up. I use the Kenra 18 hairspray to “control” them the best I can. Can I use something to help them not break or even something to help them style with the rest of my bangs?

Thanks,
    Brandi

102. Posted October 19, 2011

Brandi: they need protein to stay strong. Make sure you are conditioning them or spraying a leave in conditioner on them. You can also spray that in your hand and rub it over the hairs. But hairspray is good for trying to lay them down. Or you could try switching your part? That might hide them for now!

103. Posted October 20, 2011

Thanks Kate, you have the exact style I try to achieve. I now know how to style it correctly. Boy I wish you were my hair stylist…… come to Australia and I will give you a free holiday…. I have ocean views and can hear the waves! Lets make a date now πŸ˜›

104. maura says
    Posted October 21, 2011

Kate- I love LOVE your hair and style blog but I have a question for your before I attempt some of the styles myself. What is your natural hair style like? I am growing out a similar bob to yours but my hair is quite thick, wavy/natural curl that I am trying to grow out. I usually am trying to tame it and take away volume, but I do like your styling tutorials. Before I end up looking like a lioness, I’d love to know what your hair is like pre-styling.

Thanks a ton! Maura

105. Posted October 21, 2011

Maura: I have medium textured hair. Not too thick, not too thin. And it’s naturally straight/somewhat limp.

Thanks!

106. espo_1 says
    Posted October 22, 2011

Hi Kate, Just came across your blog via Pinterest. I love your hair styles, problem is, I have very fine hair and find it hard to keep any sort of volumized look for more than 10 minutes. I also can’t seem to get it to hold curls. Help?? πŸ™‚

107. Alicia says
    Posted October 23, 2011

Do you highlight your hair with a cap, foil or how do you do your color and what color do you use? I live in Alabama so no chance of using you but absolutely love your cut and color.

108. Posted October 24, 2011

@Alicia: with foils! And you can find info about my hair color here: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/p/faq.html

109. Mike says
    Posted October 25, 2011

Nice! I love your hair! My girl friend’s hair is shorter than yours, so she can’t do this style, but I want to make her hair very stylish. I will tell her to see this article to get some idea for good hairstyle.

Great Clips coupon

110. Sonya says
    Posted November 7, 2011

Hi Kate~I have just discovered your blog and I live it! I have a question regarding hair products. My hair is very dry and damaged. It needs a good repair product, what would you suggest? Also, what conditioner would you suggest that is very moisturing and repairing?
    Should I use a deep conditioner?

111. Posted November 8, 2011

Kate i love love love your blog. I’m a bit obsessed with all your hair styles and have been trying to do them myself. I have long blonde and I’ve decided to cut and donate it this weekend and using your’s as in inspiration πŸ™‚ Can’t wait!

112. Brittany says
    Posted November 8, 2011

Hi Kate ~ I adore your cut! I’ve been looking for a new style and I think this is it! Just the right amount of sassy. πŸ˜‰ Two questions for you:

My hair is naturally curly, pretty thick, and there is a TON of it! Will this haircut this poof out like crazy on me, or do I just need the right products to tame it down?

Secondly – I always use moisturizing shampoos & conditioners since my hair is very full and tends to be a bit dry. Is there a Redkin line you would recommend for hair like mine? Thanks so much!!!

113. Posted November 10, 2011

@Brittany: Yes–products will be a must! And try Redken All Soft! It’s a great conditioning and moisturizing shampoo and conditioner!

114. Posted November 12, 2011

As with everyone above I LOVE your blog. I just got my hair cut and I HATE it. Its just a tiny bit longer then yours. All I can do with it is a slicked back ponytail… Love your cut. I am willing to lose some length… would a cut like yours work at a shorter length?

115. Kay says
    Posted November 13, 2011

Hi Kate. I wanted to start by saying I LOVE your blog and am dying to try some of the styles. Unfortunately, I’m in the painful process of growing out my hair and it’s now the length of a long bob (about 3 of shorter than yours) and I feel like I can’t do a lot with it. Do you have any quick “go to” styles for hair just a bit shorter than yours that would look good with “China doll” bangs? Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

-Kay

116. Posted November 14, 2011

@Brandi B: yes it will!

117. Posted November 14, 2011

@Kay: Try some of the half up styles! That should work for shorter hair!

118. Posted November 15, 2011

I love your hairstyle!! Any chance you work in a shop in MD? Would love for you to cut my hair!

119. Anonymous says
    Posted November 16, 2011

Kate,
    I have naturally curly hair which gets really frizzy when I blow it out. I use a Chi flat iron to straighten and smooth it. When I go to curl my hair with a curling iron after using the flat iron, my hair doesn’t like to accept the curl I’m trying to put into it. Do you have any reccomendations on getting smooth, frizz free hair and still being able to get a curling iron curl added to it?
    Thanks!

120. Holly says
    Posted November 17, 2011

Kate,

I just found your blog and I love it. I want to get my hair cut like yours. I wouldn’t say my hair is really thick but I have a lot of hair. Right now it is really long and I have never colored it before. Based on what you said to others who commented, it has more volume, so I am afraid that mine won’t look as voluminous because I don’t color. Any suggestions?

121. Martha says
    Posted November 17, 2011

I went to get my hair cut and brought your style for inspiration. I think the lady must have thought I wanted to length and not the side swept look cause I have actual straight across bangs. I rarely ever get a hair cut or change up my style because I’m afraid the stylish won’t achieve the look I want. Any suggestions on how to fix them?

122. kbuzan says
    Posted November 17, 2011

Love your hair and blog! My salon uses Goldwell color, any chance you know what your color would match up to in Goldwell vs Redkin?

123. Posted November 18, 2011

@Martha: let them grow a bit and they should actually turn into nice side swept bangs!

124. Posted November 18, 2011

@kbuzan: I’m not terribly familiar with Goldwell. Sorry!

125. Anonymous says
    Posted November 19, 2011

Loved your tutorial. I am also interested on how you do your bangs. Blowing them out, straight ironing them and how much are they sprayed. Thanks.

126. Posted November 22, 2011

Hi Kate! I just discovered your blog from Walking in His Grace. Love your blog and I think it could be a life changer (or hair changer for life)! πŸ™‚

I was wondering if you use a razor to cut your hair or just regular shears. I think I have very similar hair as far as straight, medium thickness and similar style cut but I don’t color my hair. I have had my hair cut with a razor in the past and loved the way it took out the heaviness that comes with a bob. Does it matter what method or tools are used when looking for a stylist? Thanks!

127. Anonymous says
    Posted November 28, 2011

Hey Kate!
    Do you have thick hair? I am wanting to cut my hair like yours (super cute) but I have extremely thin hair. I’m hesitant because I do not have the volume like you do in this pictures.. I’m sure you tease the back right? I can tease my hair just not sure if it’s going to be enough?

128. Posted November 28, 2011

@Kristen: Nope, it’s cut with shears! And really it’s just a preference thing.

129. Posted November 28, 2011

@Anonymous: I would describe my hair as medium. Not fine, not thick.

130. Anonymous says
    Posted December 11, 2011

LOVE the hairstyle!! I am overweight and tend to hide behind my long straight hair. Do you think people who are overweight would look good in this hairstyle. i want to goet it soo bad but am too selfconcious (sp?) to not hide behind it but t looks really drab! What do you think?

131. Robin says
    Posted December 22, 2011

I just found your blog today thanks to a friend on Pinterest. I have long, straight hair that is about to the middle of my back. It simply hangs there unless I put it in a boring ponytail. I will be taking these pictures to my stylist tomorrow to get this cut. It appears to be so versatile and easy to manage, yet it’s stylish and modern at the same time. Thank you for the tutorials and tips. Great blog and I will definitely return!

132. Anonymous says
    Posted December 28, 2011

I’m getting ready to leave for my hair appointment now! I’m using these pictures as an example of what I want! If it looks even half as cute as yours, I’ll be satisfied! I’m so scared though.. I’ll be losing about 8 inches! But, it’s time for a change πŸ™‚ plus, this cut is way too adorable to pass up. Thanks for all of the great pictures and tips! Keep it up!

133. kk says
    Posted December 30, 2011

Hi Kate…I just recently discovered your blog and I’m absoulutely in love with it. Today I actually tried curling my hair using directions from tutorial and very soon I will be trying the messy bun.
    In a few weeks I will be going to my stylist and taking your pics with me….love your hair. I have a lot of hair its just on the thinner/finer side…do you think your cut will work for me and I also have a round face.

Thanks so much
    Kacie

134. Posted December 30, 2011

Ok, so you need to make a trip to Maryland right? I love all of your hair pics..you really are talented! Serioiusly….pack your bags and come cut my hair!!! πŸ™‚

135. Posted December 30, 2011

FYI: In case you didn’t know…..I adore you! Your tutorials are magical! I have been following your blog during my Winter Break (I am a teacher so I have been reading it now for about 1.5 weeks now)! AND…until today my length has been about to the middle of my back..but no more, went to my stylist and got took your tutorial pics and got “the bob”. LOVE IT! Thank you, I am so excited to go back to work and see my kindergarteners faces when they see the NEW me!

136. Bridget says
    Posted December 31, 2011

I absolute love your hair cut and have been debating on it for a couple months now. I took a huge leap of faith and took your pictures to the salon yesterday. I cut 8+ inches off my hair! I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am with the cut and the color for that matter. Mine is a little more golden than yours but it looks so awesome on me. Thank you for all the hard work you put into your posts and tutorials I look forward to learning more of your techniques! Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.

137. Bridget says
    Posted December 31, 2011

138. Bridget says
    Posted December 31, 2011

139. Tisha says
    Posted January 9, 2012

What would I tell my stylist if I wanted to have my hair cut like yours? I like the length in the picture but would also want to go shorter from time to time. I enjoy change. Also, how would I tell her to cut my bangs? What length and where should I part them? I’m thoroughly enjoying the videos!

140. Angie says
    Posted January 10, 2012

This comment has been removed by the author.

141. Angie says
    Posted January 10, 2012

Hi Kate! I recently stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE it! I went this past weekend, armed with photos on my ipod, to the salon but unfortunately came out with a much different and less desirable result πŸ™ I’m so bummed!! Just wanted to share – I’m not giving up but now have to wait a few months until this mess grows out! Do you know of any place in MI that does a good job? I know you are many miles away but I’m desperate…

• Posted February 2, 2012

Angie I have a few friends in MI who do hair and are fab! They are in the Detroit area though. Are you anywhere near there?

• Angie says
      Posted February 8, 2012

I do!! Closer to Ann Arbor but I would so drive a little farther to get a good hair cut!! If you would email me their info, I would appreciate it πŸ™‚ [email protected] Thank you!

142. Posted January 12, 2012

beautiful

143. Bria says
    Posted January 13, 2012

Your stuff is so helpful, I love that you show how to do different styles other than just down hair for shorter hair, but it still works if it’s grown out a little.

144. Posted January 15, 2012

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous, I have hair about to my shoulder blades and I too have lots of fine hair, I am always looking for new ways to wear it especially the half up half down styles, thank you for your tutorials on keeping us up on such great fun styles

145. Heather says
    Posted January 17, 2012

I am a stay at home mom and I have very fine thin hair. Would the products you have listed as what you use be good on my hair or is there something better to use on fine hair such as mine? And what style would work best for some one who doesnt have a lot of time to work on styling hair because I have small kids.

146. Becky says
    Posted January 21, 2012

Just got the Kate cut and LOVE it! I took in pictures and I think My hairdresser got pretty darn close. Thanks so much for sharing all your tips!

147. Posted January 26, 2012

Managing hair can be a real big problem … there has to be some style though that is good for the hair and also suits you fine.It is for you to discover what is the best remedy and style for your hair.

148. Posted January 26, 2012

This is totally going to be my new haircut. Love it. Thanks for the post and photos…along with the fun styling tips!

149. Anonymous says
    Posted February 1, 2012

I found your picture on Pintrest in December. I fell in love with your hair. I immediately took a picture with me to my stylist and she cut it for me. I absolutely love it. tonight I came across your blog and watched the how to video on styling the look. I can’t wait to try it in the morning. I love your style!!!

150. Anonymous says
    Posted February 1, 2012

I am so happy that I stumbled across your blog last night! I have a 2.5yr old daughter and husband, and as soon as they were asleep I began hair school in my bathroom last night!! I have always had just a simple hair cut, not special, and I LOVE that I have now learned how to really style it! Thank you so much for posting all your pics and videos!

151. Anonymous says
    Posted February 3, 2012

I love your hair cut and it has inspired me to get mine cut! πŸ™‚ I have long naturally straight hair (to the middle of my back) that is parted down the middle. From the sounds of it my hair texture is similar to yours, medium thickness and somewhat limp. I have never had to style my hair because of it being straight I just blow dry it and that’s it. Do you think I can get a similar look as your curled under bob with just using some product and a round brush when blow drying it? I think this would take less time for me and would be something I would be able to manage. Thanks for your thoughts…I’m nervous to get my hair cut because it has always been long but I love your cut!

152. Unknown says
    Posted February 4, 2012

This comment has been removed by the author.

153. Anonymous says
    Posted February 10, 2012

Hi Kate! I am so happy to hear of your love for Christ. And it’s amazing to see that your generosity has and is being noticed daily! I wouldn’t be surprised to see you on tv soon. Love your easy to follow instructional videos. And like everyone else, your haircut. I went today and had my hair done like yours and it does wonders for my babyfine hair!! Absolutely love it! But the stylists always say they are using a light weight product. And my hair goes limp, even with teasing. I have no natural curl whatsoever. I am gong to try your regimen of products. But have also considered a body perm. What are your thoughts. I like to flatiron, or wear a little wavy. My hair damages so easy.
    Thanks, Teresa

154. Anonymous says
    Posted February 13, 2012

Is this the same haircut that you had in the Bouncy Curled Under video? Thanks

155. Posted February 17, 2012

Ok..My stylist suggested some type of a bob cut, I have fine hair. I printed the pictures and ordered the aquage foam. I do hightlights already, so going Friday to try this sytle out. I’ve learned a lot from your videos and blog. Thank you for taking the time to teach us all about the hair and skincare. I’ll let you know what my husband thinks. I will tell you the truth, I’m use to “Big Hair” bangs, but I hope the bangs will work for me. Love your cut.

156. Posted February 19, 2012

I love your hair !!! Ive been looking for a shorter style haircut and i think ive found it …yours!!lol im soo in love with it…my hair is long right now but long hair is soo much harder to style takes too long…and i am a young mom looking for hairstyle that way faster to style!!!!!once again love the hair your gorgeous too!!!:)..God Bless!

157. Posted February 28, 2012

Kate, you’re a gorgeous and giving lady to post all these and answer our “dumb” questions. I love that I learned to do the pouf at the crown. I am a hair klutz , I only blow-dry, but am borrowing my teenage daughter’s flatiron. Now I will get one on my own, I lovwe it so much! Just wanted to express my gratitude.

158. kmj says
    Posted February 28, 2012

Kate, I found you on Pinterest and just loved your hair! So… I chopped my super long hair off. Showed them your whole post about your hair cut, and I’m pretty sure the woman didn’t read a word. πŸ™ So now I have a way shorter, and super choppy haircut. Any advice on how to fix? It’s basically “The Rachel” from Jennifer Aniston in the 90’s. Ahhh… Any help at all??

159. Erica says
    Posted February 29, 2012

Hi Kate, I found your blog through Pinterest and am totally hooked! Your hair is amazing and I love your makeup suggestions! Thank you for all of the great tips, advice and pictures. I have a question about hair cuts: My stylist uses “thinning shears”. I’m not sure exactly what they are but I find I have a lot of breakage. Are the thinning shears causing this? Do you use/recommend thinning shears? Thanks in advance.

160. Edie says
    Posted March 4, 2012

HELP! Took your photos, etc. to my hair stylist, but what I got is NOT what I asked for! My hair is the same general length, but it wants to flip up rather than turn under. It seems to be too blunt cut in the back. Any suggestions (other than go somewhere else)?

161. Shannon says
    Posted March 11, 2012

you are Fabulous! thank you so much for all of your very helpful tutorials, your blog has helped me greatly understand how to do all of these adorable hair styles! I can’t wait to check your site out more!:)

162. Anonymous says
    Posted March 12, 2012

Question- My hair is just barley starting to reach my shoulders. I do not want to go any shorter but I feel it needs a good style. Do you think this cut would work on someone with a couPle inches shorter hair?

[email protected]

163. Anonymous says
    Posted March 12, 2012

My email is [email protected]

Mary

164. Posted March 17, 2012

Great website. Loaded with very detailed information, which is easy to follow. Thanks so much for this, and keep up the great work!

165. Anonymous says
    Posted March 22, 2012

What I am wondering is if you were able to still put your hair in a ponytail with this cut? I am going tomorrow for a cut and have the worlds most borning hair? Love your hair in this picture… Jennifer

166. Courtreportergal says
    Posted March 23, 2012

I just found this blog, and I am HOOKED! You are my kind of girl! Please, keep the posts and tutorials coming.

167. Anonymous says
    Posted March 25, 2012

THIS site is awesome, my hair is balding bad..Do you have any suggestions.I take Botion it is a vitamin for hair..IT is freaking me out could it be hair color i have used for years..My front top to the sides are horrible..
    Anyways I have enjoyed you’re site it is great..I am with every else keep the info coming and the videos..Oh what brand name is the Aquage!Who makes it ?
    Thanks so much for all your help..

168. Anonymous says
    Posted March 26, 2012

Hi Kate!

I think you are amazing and I love your hair, your tips, your instructions on how to do it…you rock girl! I am having difficulty finding Aquage….does Sephora carry it or maybe Ulta? Thank you again for everything!

• Anonymous says
      Posted March 28, 2012

If you go to Aquage site they have it there.Or go to the site and put in your area code and it will tell you the closest place to get it..That is what I did..I have to go just five miles hope I like it..

169. Anonymous says
    Posted April 6, 2012

I am so glad someone put you on Pinterest! I am a mother of 3 but do not want the “Mom do” yet. I always have had a hard time finding ways of doing my hair nice without spending gobs of time that I dont have on it. You have made it so simple for me to look fabulous! THANK YOU!!!

170. Anonymous says
    Posted April 21, 2012

You are adorable and do a fabulous job of demonsrating this awesome hairstyle. I am so clumsy when doing my hair and need these kinds of specific directions. Thanks!

171. Anonymous says
    Posted April 27, 2012

I love your hair! As a professional stylist, I was just wondering what face shapes you would say this hair cut could work with. Oval by any chance?

172. Lina says
    Posted May 22, 2012

Hello Kate!
    I watch your tutorials regularly and wear my hair like yours, bouncy curls. I’d love to see how your hair is cut now that it has grown longer. Thanks!

173. Mj says
    Posted June 19, 2012

So I’m going to get my hair cut tomorrow. I’m thinking a style like yours would look nice on me. My face is about the same shape (though with a little weight, which I’ve been working on loosing- sooo excited!) I need this change soooo badly, especially since weight loss is such a slow go, and I’m desperate to start seeing a difference. I have curly hair, like as tight as your ring finger (if that makes sense?)It’s not really thick, but not fine either. I can style it with an iron, but it is hard to keep it from getting frizzy if there is humidity in the air. I hate how it lays heavy on the top of my head then gets all poofy at my ears, then looks “lumpy” around my shoulders and back. I’m sure I couldn’t wear your cut with out styling every day (unless afros came back in ;)Should I go for it, or am I nuts to try shorter hair?

174. Anonymous says
    Posted June 19, 2012

Kate, now that your hair is longer, I would also like to know what type of cut it is “in”. What do you ask your stylist for? Just long layers?

175. Sandy says
    Posted June 26, 2012

found you today when I googled “growing out an angled bob”. I have quite a lot of growing to do, but definitely want this style.

have the pics on my cell phone to share with my stylist.
    thanks!
    Sandy

176. Posted July 12, 2012

great hair style i m gona make it tomorow lov this post

177. Posted August 15, 2012

Hair Extensions, Keratin Tipped, hair store Remy Indian Human Hair,I Tipped, weave Fusion Hair Extensions, Keratin Glue, hair salons Seamless Tape Hair Extensions, Keratin Hair Extensions, European Hair extensions

178. Posted August 15, 2012

179. Anonymous says
    Posted August 29, 2012

Omg thank you so much I’m also growing out an inverted bob and I’m dying!!!! Hair cut is Thursday!! So showing this to my stylist!!!

180. Posted September 3, 2012

Just found your web page and I am so excited.Love all the hair recommendations, so valuable. Thanks for providing.

New Ultra Rich Lip Tint

181. Posted September 8, 2012

I love your haircut. Just thought I’d tell you, I had taken a pic of your hair style (that I had found on Pinterest of course) in to my stylist a few months back. He told me that 3 people had brought in that very same picture in all within a week! Wow! Isn’t that amazing! I’m trying so hard to grow my hair out but it just isn’t growing. Any tips?

182. Brooke says
    Posted September 8, 2012

Kate

I just love your blog! What product/line would you recommend to decrease breakage? One of my sides is shorter than the other from this which has probably occurred from daily hairdrying and flat ironing. Thanks in advance! Brooke

183. Anonymous says
    Posted September 10, 2012

thank you thank you thank you! you are amazing for doing this πŸ™‚ finally i have a good picture to take with me πŸ™‚ to the hairstylist.

184. Anonymous says
    Posted September 12, 2012

I would love to see a tutorial of you cutting your own hair!!!

185. Cecilia says
    Posted September 14, 2012

What a great haircut! I am always looking for cute haircut ideas or hair styling ideas to do. Although I have pretty curly hair, it looks nice straightened as well. Maybe I will try a cut similar to this one. Thanks for posting!

186. Posted October 9, 2012

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
    Tape Hair Extensions

187. Anonymous says
    Posted October 10, 2012

I think you look much younger with your hair straight. It also looks healthier.

188. Posted October 10, 2012

The back view of your hair looks amazing! Love the layered look and all that volume!

189. Meleny says
    Posted October 11, 2012

CUTE!

190. Elizabeth says
    Posted October 29, 2012

I always get hair envy watching your videos and tutorials on here. Your look is so chic and cute!

191. Anonymous says
    Posted October 31, 2012

I am new to your blog. I stumbled upon it trying to find some new hair styles. I am addicted!!! I love watching all your tutorials! Keep them coming. Oh and p.s. I WANT THE AQUAGE UPLIGHTING FOAM!! Where can I purchase it?? I went to Sally’s but they didn’t have it.

192. Mairaj says
    Posted November 1, 2012

very nice sharing regarding beauty find out more how celebrities maintain her self and looking younger then her original age get complete beauty tips

193. Monica says
    Posted November 2, 2012

I just got this cut!! Love it!! Thank you for the photos. πŸ™‚

194. Posted November 5, 2012

The post is talking about haircut. You can learn a lot from it

195. Anonymous says
    Posted November 18, 2012

I love your blog! Can you tell me what your updated hair style is? I love the layers.
    Also, what is “dry shampoo” and why do you use it? Thanks!

196. Lucie says
    Posted November 26, 2012

I don’t think I could ever trust myself to cut my own hair!

197. Lauren says
    Posted December 4, 2012

Thanks for posting this update now that it’s a little longer! Can you make a tutorial for how you styled it like this? It seems like it should be easy, but when I style my hair with a flatiron, it ends up really limp and with no shape to it.

198. Posted December 22, 2012

Great short cut hair style looking so good.

199. Tiffany says
    Posted January 21, 2013

this is how i want my hair cut, wish u were in ALABAMA!! πŸ™‚ u are an awesome hairstylist.

200. Posted January 31, 2013

Hi Kate!

I just love your blog, and you!! I follow you on all forms of social media ( I promise I’m not a stalker, just a fan! ) I was wondering if you could update your current hairstyle with pictures. I am getting mine cut on 2/9/13 and want your look so I can master all of your tutorials! Currently, my hair is long and full of dead ends and needs a fresh, healthy cut. Thank you for all that you do!

-Shelby Smith,
    Texas!

201. Posted February 14, 2013

love!

check out my new beauty blog!

creativityisblisss.blogspot.com

202. Posted May 10, 2013

Kate do you have thick hair? I have very thick hair and love this cut. Do you think it’s doable with thick hair?

203. Posted June 5, 2013

Thanks for this post very informative, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Haircuts

204. Posted June 29, 2013

Hi Kate!

I’ve been reading your blog for a while (I adore it) and I have a question for you. My natural hair color is dark blonde/light brown with reddish undertones, but it’s been dyed so my ends are a gross washed out rust color. I desperately want to go lighter (a little darker than your color) and I’m wondering how I could achieve that? I’ve gotten highlights many times in the past, but it never looks like I have blonde hair and instead just looks like I have obvious highlights put in. Any tips/advice that I could give a stylist?

205. Posted June 29, 2013

Oh, also! The last time I got highlights, the stylist didn’t do anything to take care of the rust colored ends, so my highlights were two-toned as they went down the hair shaft. Is there anything that can be done so that doesn’t happen? Do I need to cut off a lot of my hair? I’m a mess. πŸ™

206. Posted July 23, 2013

I really want to thank Dr Ishvara for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this,i was not my self again, then i told my friend about my husband case then she told me to contact Dr Ishvara that he will help me bring back my husband he told me what i need to do spiritually to bring back my husband. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again, i want you all who are having relationship, ex and even husband problem, and also getting back your wife to contact [email protected] Wish you all success.

207. Sandra says
    Posted July 29, 2013

I love these details! It’s so helpful when talking to my stylist. Would you be doing an “update” to this page soon?! I know you mentioned you were thinking of cutting it again since its so hot but I would LOVE details before you do! I’m wanting to keep my hair long (about the length of yours) but need a good cut so out isn’t so limp & lifeless! Congrats on your baby boy! We had our Christmas baby this past year(2012) & it’s just magical! You will be amazing!

208. Sandra says
    Posted July 29, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

209. Sandra says
    Posted July 30, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

210. lizzy says
    Posted August 17, 2013

i want to share my testimony on how i gain my nature hair back in just three weeks: i had very thick curly hair.i straightened my hair 2 yr ago.they after some time started 2 fall out.i also having dandruff problem all d time, before i used shampoo called antidruf containing ketoconazole and tugain 2%(minoxidil) have stopped using chemical one year ago.but still i am loosing a lots of hair everyday and my hair has become so thin. when a friend of my visit me and i explain how i lose my hair every day, she told me she was having the same problem 3 months ago and he contacted DR OPINGO online, i please with grace and she gave me DR OPINGO email, i email him immediately and explain about my hair to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me out.After DR OPINGO have prepared the spell cream i use for good three weeks my hair grow fast and was very thick, all my girl friends love and cherish my hair thank you DR you can contact his email at: ([email protected]) his cream will make your hair grow fast and thicker.

211. Posted August 17, 2013

i want to share my testimony on how i gain my nature hair back in just three weeks: i had very thick curly hair.i straightened my hair 2 yr ago.they after some time started 2 fall out.i also having dandruff problem all d time, before i used shampoo called antidruf containing ketoconazole and tugain 2%(minoxidil) have stopped using chemical one year ago.but still i am loosing a lots of hair everyday and my hair has become so thin. when a friend of my visit me and i explain how i lose my hair every day, she told me she was having the same problem 3 months ago and he contacted DR OPINGO online, i please with grace and she gave me DR OPINGO email, i email him immediately and explain about my hair to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me out.After DR OPINGO have prepared the spell cream i use for good three weeks my hair grow fast and was very thick, all my girl friends love and cherish my hair thank you DR you can contact his email at: ([email protected]) his cream will make your hair grow faster and thicker.

212. Posted August 20, 2013

The quality of your blogs and conjointly the articles and price appreciating.
    brazilian blowout treatment

213. Posted August 27, 2013

Australian Swingers Contacts
    Australian Swingers Contacts is the number 1 swinging resource for Australian Swingers in Australia! Here you can meet, chat, find friends and like minded couples or singles for partner/wife swapping fun. We have been growing fast in the Cities, why not have a look at some of the latest members in these cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Hobart Geelong.
    Join Now Here:>> http://australianswingerscontacts.com/

214. Posted September 2, 2013

HOW I GAIN BACK MY HAIR WITH THE HLPE OF DR OPINGO.
    Thank you once again Dr OPINGO i now have long and thick hair that people always love and cherish, some years ago i fell sick and my hair were cut off, after the illness i try all my possible best to bring back my natural hair no way.But i am eating very well. I have ask so many question on internet on how to gain back my long and thick hair and i have also use so many chemical like antidruf contaning ketoconazo and tugain and many other chemical just to make sure i gain back my hair, i have follow so many advice online to bring back my hair and know one have work. I was online one day and i saw a testimony that Dr OPINGO help people to grow back their natural hair, i email him immediately and explain everything about how i loose my hair, DR OPINGO told me not to worry that i am on the right place to have my hair back, and DR ask me to send my information to start growing the hair i was so surprise because i never believe this will work, after doing what DR ask my to do i was so surprise after three weeks my natural hair start to grow more than before, and now i have a very long and thick natural hair, friends i will advice you to meet this good DR, nothing i have not done but when i email DR my story was change you can reach DR email([email protected]).

215. Posted September 5, 2013

i have thick hair that is about the same length as in these photos, its just trimmed no layers or anything special. i usually straighten it every other day or (my hair doesn’t get split ends easily) but school is starting up again for me in a few weeks and i would like to try a different style with it. I have a blow drier, curling iron and straightening iron, but i am not very creative with my hair.
    Any suggestions for easy styles?

216. Posted October 2, 2013

The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts.
    Yo=ons

217. Posted October 2, 2013

I found this blog exactly matching my inertest and I really love the short layers hair style you are carrying, I love straight hairs.

york pa hair salons

218. Jodi says
    Posted January 30, 2014

How would you describe your layers…I just had my hair cut by a new stylist. I was pretty impressed as she asked me a lot of questions. She talked me out of everything I wanted, and now I’m not really loving the cut. I had wanted long layers, and she said she usually discourages people not to have them in the back and just do face framing.

219. Posted February 12, 2014

Biizsearch began as an online business directory with the primary goal of helping businesses connect with their potential customers via the Internet. However, after talking to many business owners we found out that most of them still don’t have a website. Start up companies and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are especially lagging behind in terms of having an online presence.
    Need a website? Let’s get started here:>> http://biizsearch.com/website-form/

220. Posted March 29, 2014

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.bubblegum casting

221. Donn says
    Posted June 2, 2014

Thank you so much! It is definitely an terrific webpage!.

222. google says
    Posted June 27, 2014

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a
    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

223. Posted August 15, 2014

I love the color of your hair! I wish I could get mine just like that.

224. Posted August 22, 2014

Simple but great tips for everyday style! Love it! Have you ever tried a dry shampoo? It can be used to boost up a little volume as well!

225. Posted August 23, 2014

Hey I know tis is off topic but I was wondering if you knew off any widgets I could add to my bllog that automatically
    tweet my newest ttwitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite sme time and was hoping maybe yyou would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

226. Posted October 4, 2014

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know whatt you’re ttalking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my siute =). We may have a hyperlink exchange
    agreement between us

227. Elke says
    Posted October 28, 2014

My daughter would like a new flat iron and I was wondering if you can recommend one or more. Thanks. Super-cute hair!

228. Esther says
    Posted November 24, 2014

Uutinen laivasto kerttu pirkka ristiΓ€ lyhentΓ€minen auvinen osallinen liikenneonnettomuus, kehu etappi nordbankenin trio kettu
    stanley ali romani ponnistelu rumpu varkaus

229. MY says
    Posted May 28, 2015

I have been looking for a new stylist that specializes in long haircuts in Las Vegas. I need suggestions.

230. Susan says
    Posted September 28, 2015

I would like to see what your style is now.

231. Posted July 15, 2017

Oh!! you’re looking so pretty and beautiful in your beautiful haircut. thanks for sharing beaut stuff for us to help us get updated with your new look.