Ask Kate: personal questions answered!

I asked on Instagram Stories if there were any questions that I could answer, kind of leaning more towards the personal/lifestyle end of the spectrum, and I was overwhelmed with the amount that was submitted!

I rounded up some of the most commonly asked questions and answered them in the video below!

Blogging/Career:

What has blogging taught you? (00:24)

How do you stay positive with trolls? (03:15)

How are you so body positive? (04:15)

How do you have so much energy? (05:36)

How do you have time to do everything? (06:45)

What’s the hardest part about sharing your life online? (07:46)

Are you going to cut hair again? (08:49)

Would you go back to an 8-5p job? (09:04)

Do you get in ruts with content creation? (09:44)

How are you continuing anti-racism work in your life? (11:26)

Kids:

Favorite age and stage of your kids? (12:25)

Do you want more kids? (13:09)

What is it like to have 3 kids? (13:21)

How do you stay calm with the kids? (14:23)

Marriage/Personal:

What have you learned from quarantine? (15:27)

How’s Justin? What does Justin do? (16:15)

Do you and Justin fight? (16:46)

What is your favorite thing about Justin? (17:15)

Do you nap? (18:19)

1. Nancy says
    Posted July 9, 2020

Thanks Kate.
    Great video.
    You have such a kind endearing quality about you.
    I am not on social so I enjoy the glimpse into your life.

2. Posted July 9, 2020

Can’t wait to watch this! Thanks for answering all the questions! 🙂

3. Sam says
    Posted July 9, 2020

Loved so much about this! I started highlighting the points I loved and it was way too long for a comment, so I’ll leave it at this. Thank you for sharing this snapshot of your life!

4. Bonnie Wiebe says
    Posted July 9, 2020

I love your necklace!

5. Alane says
    Posted July 10, 2020

That was really fun

6. Mckelle says
    Posted July 10, 2020

I loved the video! I am a newlywed who has been following your blog for a long time and I really admire you and Justin. On one of your previous posts you said something that has strengthened your marriage is the thought, “he’s not a mind reader.” That has really helped me with my husband. Thank you for all you do! I love following you and now my husband asks about Kate.

7. Tiffany says
    Posted July 10, 2020

I really appreciate how down to Earth you are, Kate! I never feel like you’re putting on airs or trying to impress anyone, just sharing your life and beauty advice. It was interesting to hear your perspective and response to these questions…thanks for sharing with us!

Posted July 10, 2020

Thank you Tiffany!

8. Jancey says
    Posted July 10, 2020

Love this! I’ve followed you for years now. I’ve always wanted to ask what you use to keep your teeth so white!

9. Angela says
    Posted July 10, 2020

You’re just the best. That’s all. 🙂

10. Beth says
    Posted July 10, 2020

While I enjoy all your content these are my favorite!

11. Posted July 11, 2020

You are so sweet to share my Lunch on a Stick recipe. Thanks so much, Kate!
    Love your blog!
    Wishing you all the best,
    Nancy

12. Diana Reeser says
    Posted July 15, 2020

Fabulous questions and fabulous answers!!! You’re a rock star🌟🤘
    I do have a rather more personal question for you regarding body image. I’m wondering if you could share what size clothes you generally wear? Like in dresses, Jean’s, shorts, skirts, gym clothes etc. It’s helpful for me to see gals out there who roughly look my size and how you wear certain styles. You are beautiful and I’d follow you regardless if you were a sz 0 or sz 20+!!!! Thank you for all you do!!!!!

13. Emily says
    Posted August 31, 2020

Hi Kate,
    I love your page and the practical advice you give!
    Could you recommend a good product for me to use when I want to air-dry my hair? My hair is thin, fine and tends to frizz. I am looking for a product that doesn’t leave it greasy, sticky or crunchy while also adding volume. Any recommendations?