High Five for Friday
WEI To Go Beauty
Normally that would just be a statement alluding to the start of the weekend.
In today’s case, it means that tomorrow, just a mere 24 hours from now, I’ll be speaking at the Becoming Conference.
I woke up this morning and it felt like Christmas. . . .if Christmas meant you had to stand in front of hundreds of women and talk about hair, makeup, and shopping. So yeah, kind of my ideal Christmas!
In other news, here are my top 5 things of the week!
1. The Bible study I’m involved in at my church started again last tuesday and I didn’t quite realize how much I missed it until it started again. We’re studying 2 Timothy and using a Cas Monaco study guide as well. OH and did I mention Cas Monaco is leading it? How often do you get to be lead by the author of the study? It’s been great. I enjoy the community and being surrounded with such wonderful women.
2. Got a last minute gel mani with my sister on wednesday! Hello Jacques! Actually, the color is “you don’t know jacques” but I feel like I do since it’s always on my nails. She got “Honk if you love OPI” and it’s lovely.
3. I tried on these beautiful boots at The Loft on Monday. Fell hard for them. Nearly fell over when I looked at the price. What?! $178.00! WHAT? Loft? Loft. You are not Macy’s. What is happening. <—-my internal dialogue. Also my dialogue with my sister about these crazy boots. #waitingformajorsaleorcoupon
4. I’m anxiously anxiously awaiting my Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. Tell me you have been to her shop. If you haven’t, go. Please. I want 1 of everything.
5. It’s brisk (in the morning and late at night) here now. I love it. It’s such a sweet relief from the blazing hot summer.
How was your week? Top 5 things? Link up with the cutie Lauren From My Grey Desk! I can call her a cutie because she’s my sister. And she’s kinda cute.