Lipstick Loves

I shared a handful of photos from the past few years on Instagram, highlighting some of my favorite lipsticks in honor of National Lipstick Day on July 29th! In case you are curious about any of the shades, I did my best to share which exact one I was wearing in the photos below! Some of these photos are from 3+ years ago so I’m working off of what I can remember!

One. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk (I’m guessing here!)

Two. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine (100% know this was that color. I wore it for my sister’s wedding!)

Three. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Naked. (I’m guessing on this one.)

Four. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Icon (100% sure)

Five. Bite Lip Pencil in Peche (I think this is discontinued)

Six. NYX Buttergloss in Vanilla Cream Pie. (90% sure about this one!)

Seven. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick in Pink Nude. (100% sure)

Eight. Charlotte Tilbury KISSING Lipstick in Coachella Coral. (100% sure)

Nine. Bite Outburst Longwear Lip Stain in Strawberry Froze. (98% sure)

Ten. Bite Beauty Lipstick in Peche (I believe this is discontinued. . .)

1. Posted July 30, 2020

You look good in any colour, any shade! 🙂

2. Jennifer says
    Posted July 30, 2020

Gorgeous in every color! Wish I had the nerve to go outside of my brown/nude comfort zone! Also, LOVE the grey and red sweater in look 10! Any chance you’d share the brand?

• Kim says
      Posted August 1, 2020

I’ve bought so many of these because of you wearing them! I’ve loved Peche and get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it.

3. Katie says
    Posted July 30, 2020

Did you get your tooth fixed?? It looks great!

4. Kasey Proctor says
    Posted July 30, 2020

All of these colors look SO good on you, Kate!

Is there a “trick” to finding shades that work with skin tone & hair/eye color? I feel like so many lipstick shades don’t look good on me because of my fair skin or dark hair/eyes.

5. Danielle Neuendorf says
    Posted July 30, 2020

#10 lipstick looks so good on you!

6. Tara Spiegelman says
    Posted July 30, 2020

#3 was shared on FB Oct 12/2018 and referenced Vice by Urban Decay Backtalk in comments. 🙂 That was my favorite from yesterday’s post so I went back researching. LOL

And #8 originally referenced Charlotte Tilbury in Hot Emily

7. Michele says
    Posted July 30, 2020

I find myself so frustrated with lipstick. I don’t know what shads world best on me, and every time I try I fail miserably. Do you have any advice for those of us who struggle to find lipstick colors?

Also frustrating: when you maybe find a shade that works for you, it has a real boring name compared to other colors (pink, nude…..boring….)

8. Tracy Stegall says
    Posted July 31, 2020

All great looks, love your percentages!!

9. Amy Moles says
    Posted August 2, 2020

I love your blog! Been a fan for years! But I have a question for you. I work in a nursing facility and have to wear a mask for 8 hours. My makeup is usually ruined within an hour. Any suggestions on alternative routes? Moisturizers? I have oily skin. Can I still do my eyes? All the other girls go without but I’m scared of that lol. Thanks Kate!

10. Alisha says
    Posted September 23, 2020

For #10, I’d love to know the names/colors of all the products you used to create the complete look…if you still remember! Its’s beautiful!