All of my “at home haircut” tools and videos

I’ve shared a few different haircutting tutorial videos on IGTV lately but I wanted to be sure to round up the tools and videos in one place for your reference! You can click on any of the below links to watch the videos.

Basic Mens Haircut Demo

Basic Little Boys Haircut Demo

DIY Womens Haircut

Recommended Tools:

All-in-One Trimmer

Jaw Clips

Duckbill Clips

Haircutting Shears

Haircutting Comb

I truly hope these videos help you out during this season when salons are closed. It’s also my hope that you will return to your stylist when salons are back open! There are plenty of beauty things you can do at home, but I’d strongly advise leaving hair coloring, cutting, and any other hair service to a professional!

1. Shelly says
    Posted May 8, 2020

Yes, but do you have a tutorial on how to make a variety of drinks one would need to get over the horrific results someone might encounter from attempting this at home?

Asking for a friend😂

Posted May 9, 2020

lol! I would start with a few Margaritas for sure!

2. Bee says
    Posted May 8, 2020

Could you possibly be any sweeter or more adorable?! Thanks so so so much for the DIY haircut video! I am in DESPERATE need of a trim, but was too chicken to even touch my hair with anything sharp! 🤣 I might be able to try now – without getting in trouble when I can get a real haircut again! I pray you and your family are well! Thank you for your encouraging, happy blogs during this rough time!

3. Posted May 9, 2020

Usually, I just cut my hair with whatever scissors I have on hand. Time to upgrade and get proper ones haha! ❤️✨

4. Kristie says
    Posted May 9, 2020

Do you have a link for your shirt? I love it!

5. Jess says
    Posted May 19, 2020

THANK YOU for the men’s haircut demo! My husband needed a haircut badly and I have never cut anyone’s hair before. I was a bit intimidated because he does not work from home, so everyone would see the results, but this was easy to follow and his haircut turned out great!

6. Jessica says
    Posted October 15, 2020

Any tips for home coloring during the pandemic for those who are too vulnerable to go to a salon?

7. Elisabeth says
    Posted October 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing! The quality of your haircut really depends on a good tool and skills. For my husband, we have long found cool tools here https://wisebarber.com/best-self-hair-cutting-tools/ . But with women, as it turned out, the situation is more complicated