Moments of Animal Print

It’s no secret that animal print is everywhere for Fall and Winter clothing and accessories. I mean, I haven’t seen a trend take over like this since. . . well, I honestly can’t really remember a trend that came on this quick!

I must admit, I kind of like the moments of animal print in an outfit. Perhaps you could go with leopard print flats for your all-black outfit, or frankly even with your jeans + a tee. Or maybe do something even as simple as a leopard print hair clip.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

If you want to dip your toe in the water of the animal print trend, without buying a full leopard print dress, try adding a clutch or a belt to your wardrobe. It’s an easy way to add a little bit of the trend into so many different outfits!

I’ve worn the leopard Dolce Vita wedge sandals SO much this summer and I’m still considering adding a leopard flat for a different shoe option this fall. I’m not much of a mule kind of girl but I keep coming back to these for some reason!

Are you a full leopard dress, “go for it” with the trend kind of person, or do you prefer more subtle takes on the animal print trend?

P.s. If you are looking for more style inspiration, follow on Instagram!

In this post:

1. Posted August 12, 2019

Animal prints have been growing on me. Love them as accents for outfits, like in hair clips or a pair of pumps! 💕✨

2. Heather says
    Posted August 12, 2019

Animal print is a new trend?

• Melanie says
      Posted August 12, 2019

Animal print has been “in” for years! In my opinion, for what it’s worth, it never went out. I’m a die-hard animal print fan.

• Ashley Sisson says
        Posted August 12, 2019

Agreed! Animal print was listed in a book, “The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own”, which was published almost 20 years ago. But animal print has been around since the beginning of time, I’m sure 🙂

Posted August 12, 2019

Animal print popped up in a big way this summer as a trend for clothes & accessories

3. Kate says
    Posted August 12, 2019

I have been loving the animal print style. Thanks for sharing such great pieces!

-Kate

4. Lori Barker says
    Posted August 12, 2019

I have to admit. I’m probably an example of the person that Wintour talked about when she said “no more than 1/2 your ensemble should be animal print.” I’m almost always over that line. Jewelry, shoes, pants, shirts, etc. I have them all in a form of animal print. I’m 53 and have been embracing the “trend” on and off (mostly on) for the better part of 35 years! I will never give up my animal prints!! They are my truest neutral…

5. Ramona says
    Posted August 12, 2019

Major classic! It’s always been ‘in style’ but the print has subtle pattern changes/colors/fabrics for a modern feel. Love those hair clips! Meow! 😉

6. Maddy says
    Posted August 13, 2019

Animal print is 100% NOT a new trend. It is, however, 100% a neutral, in my opinion! Every outfit could use a pop of animal print. My favorites are leopard, giraffe, and zebra <3

Posted August 13, 2019

It certainly isn’t a “never been done before” trend but I’m seeing more animal print around now than last winter or spring. It is definitely more front and center as a trend this upcoming season.

7. Jenny says
    Posted August 16, 2019

I’m a snakeskin print kind of girl 🙂 I have a snakeskin print belt and thin scarf that can be used as a hair band. Am looking for a hair clip and pumps!

8. Laura says
    Posted August 17, 2019

I love the “moments” of animal print. Not into the full-on safari style. Thanks for the tips!