One Piece Swimwear

OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNine.

As happy as I am about summer coming, that does ultimately mean swimsuit season comes with it! I’m in the midst of losing baby weight and getting to a strong and healthy place with my body (you can read more about that here!), but I’m most comfortable in a one piece suit.

I don’t love to lay in the sun. I’m more of a jump off the diving board and play with my kids kind of pool person, so a one piece that is cute and also functional will get a lot of wear from me!

I had a great experience with a very popular one piece suit from Aerie last summer. It’ll still fit this year and I’m sure it will be my go to! I also have found some great one-pieces at Target!

The only suit that I did in fact try on but ultimately returned was the beautiful lace one from J.Crew. It was cut a little too high for my preference, but was otherwise so adorable. I’m hoping to find a dupe somewhere else!

As far as cover ups go, this is a pretty option! And I love a romper for times you need to make it look more like you are wearing clothes and less like a cover up!

p.s. My favorite self-tanning products, and some great conditioning products for your hair to prevent summertime damage.

In this post:

1. Posted April 11, 2019

Been meaning to get a one-piece swimsuit for the longest time. Thanks for the links, I’m going to check them out! 🙂

2. Angela says
    Posted April 11, 2019

That green suit is so cute! Probably time I bought new suit since it’s been 10 years since the last one!

BlushandPearls.com

3. Hilary says
    Posted April 11, 2019

Thanks for this post! I love bikinis, but I’ll be at the pool with my little one this summer and want something that won’t easily be pulled off!

4. Claire says
    Posted April 11, 2019

i love number three! i need to check if it’s available in Canada too! this design suits me the best!

5. Marta says
    Posted April 11, 2019

Those are gorgeous. I really want to get a once piece swimsuit this simmer so I’m definitely gonna check those out.

• Marta says
      Posted April 11, 2019

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I was writing this on my phone and autocorrect did that haha

6. Posted April 11, 2019

I always struggle to find one pieces that I genuinely like, but these are all so beautiful! Especially love the lace one!

Shannon | https://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.com

7. Kelly says
    Posted April 11, 2019

These are all so cute, but still quite low necklines — would love to see some options that are more modest and mom-friendly (especially with babies/toddlers who might be pulling). 🙂

8. Jessy says
    Posted April 11, 2019

I love one pieces too!! ahh so many cute options

dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

xoxo <3

9. Sydni Jackson says
    Posted April 12, 2019

These are so cute! Thanks for the recs

10. Allison says
    Posted April 12, 2019

I recently bought this swimsuit: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-swimwear/swimsuits/s0071/womens-santorini-swimsuit and I LOVE it! I have two young kids, and this holds everything in, has cups for nip coverage, and isn’t too low-cut on top or too high-cut on the bottom (plus it comes in long if you are tall or have a long torso). It’s the first time in (many) years I’m excited to wear a swimsuit!

11. Kate says
    Posted April 13, 2019

These swimsuits are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

-Kate