links + loves

Those drugstore products pictured above have been some great finds for me! The L’Oreal Lift cream blushes are absolutely beautiful. I originally found them years and years ago but I rediscovered them recently at Walgreens. Drugstores (like Walgreens or CVS) seem to have a much wider range of products available than Target, is the same true for you?

The Revlon Insta-filter foundation is a great foundation except the applicator. I’ve heard from a few of you that you simply remove the applicator and twist the product out onto your hand or whichever tool you are using to apply! I need to do that to mine. This is a medium buildable foundation that looks really beautiful on the skin.

L’Oreal’s Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara is one of the best drugstore mascara’s I’ve ever used. I was loyal to Cover Girl Lash Blast for a long time but Lash Paradise beats that one now.

I don’t often wear lip gloss but I love the Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine from Neutrogena. It has hyaluronic acid in it which is great for deep moisture for the lips!

A great, thorough review of Madewell jeans!

A few great snack ideas (would also be good appetizers!)

I tried the YSL Touche ECLAT All-in-One Glow via a sample from a recent Sephora order and dang it’s pretty. I tried B30 and it was a very good match for my skincolor.

What a cute travel bag set!

A makeup eraser pen that could come in quite handy when attempting to pull off a liquid liner cat eye.

If you like a sneaker but still want a tiny bit of feminine flair on them.

I never dress up but if I did this $69 jacket would be mine.

Do you have anything on tap for this weekend? I’m enjoying the sunshine of today while it’s here because we’ve got a rainy weekend ahead!

1. Shannon says
    Posted January 18, 2019

I ha

I have your complexion..what color in the revlon foundation and L’Oreal blush did you try and love

2. Michele says
    Posted January 18, 2019

I used the lash blast after your sister recommended it, but found that even the waterproof formula bled right into my concealer, which isn’t a good look!

3. Posted January 18, 2019

I really liked the post with all the snack ideas! You’ve got me hungry now! 😛

4. Allie says
    Posted January 18, 2019

I love the ruffle detailing on the sneakers. How darling!
    xAllie

5. Debbie says
    Posted January 18, 2019

Love your blogs and IG stories! Snowmageddon will be here in Ohio for the weekend! Got lots of food, snacks and movies recorded to get through it 🙂 PS, baby Emily is soooo sweet when she looks and smiles at you when you are doing stories while holding her. I wish you luck with the sleep issue…but if she is happy, just go with it if you can. xo

6. Marjorie says
    Posted January 18, 2019

I agree about the Target thing! I’ve been wanting to try that blush but they didn’t have it at Target and I haven’t made it to CVS in a while. Will have to try that foundation, too.

I love the Neutrogena lip gloss: I have a light link and a deep red/plum and they are so great!!

7. Jenna says
    Posted January 19, 2019

Do you have any makeup application tips for eyes that have started to age? I’m 31 and starting to notice that my upper brow is starting to sag and cover my eyelid. Not super flattering! I don’t know if I should still apply darker shadow in the crease or if that draws attention to the problem.

8. Kristin says
    Posted February 20, 2019

Hi – question on foundation – is cakeing due to dry skin, oily skin or too much product like setting powder or the foundation itself?