Spring Dresses

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven

In the spirit of full disclosure, I tried my absolute best to get a photo ready for this post, wearing this beautiful maternity dress, but it was as if that task became impossible. Between rain, exhaustion, and various other things during the week, I couldn’t get it shot in time!

It’s not that you NEED to see me in it, but I like to include some more personal photos in blog posts where these graphics are also displayed.

Anyway, the point here is to show you all these beautiful dresses for spring, so that’s what I’m going to do.

Of the bunch, number two and seven are calling my name. My brother is getting married later this summer and I’m not even going to PRETEND to shop for anything until after I have this baby and see what I’m feeling. Either way, it will have to be nursing friendly and I’m sure I’ll include some nursing friendly options in a blog post round up while I search.

I love dresses in the spring because they are easy and a lot of these would look great with a jacket like this or this! You can also simply throw on some perforated booties, clean slip ons, or a cute wedge and they will all work!

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. Posted March 19, 2018

Ah, absolutely can’t wait for spring! ๐Ÿ˜€
    These dresses are the cutest! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Allie says
    Posted March 19, 2018

These are such lovely finds! I love the first dress, the color is gorgeous. xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

3. Kerrie says
    Posted March 19, 2018

I wish two wasn’t sold out. I love it! I need a dress for a 100 year anniversary party for my husband’s employers, but I also want it to work for 2 receptions we have this summer too. Bummer…

I have never shopped Nordstrom, do they restock frequently?

• Kerrie says
      Posted March 19, 2018

I meant Loft! I am tired, put me back to bed. I wasn’t ready for you Monday.

4. Emily M. says
    Posted March 19, 2018

I love all the bright, fun colors of dresses in this post!

Also, Wren & Ivory have a ton of cute Nursing Friendly Dresses. I am not at that point in life where I need nursing friendly clothes, but I recently bought a dress from them and the fabric is so soft and it fits great! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Ashley says
    Posted March 19, 2018

My sister is getting married in June and I am in the wedding. My baby is due in 5 days so I could not try on the bridesmaid dress. I had to have a friend try it on and guess what size I would need and I’ll have it altered later but the woman looked at me like I was crazy when I said it needed straps because I have to wear a nursing bra. I am really looking forward to my normal clothes again and am trying not to look at any clothes in the stores.

6. Eva says
    Posted March 19, 2018

I love five and nine! We all know what it’s like to not get things done on time, but you definitely have all the excuses in the world to give yourself a break! <3

Eva | http://www.shessobright.com

7. Kayla says
    Posted March 21, 2018

I have number 7 in a different print. I had to order a tall for it to be an appropriate lentgh but i love it!