January Beauty Favorites

I have FOUR hair products to talk about in this video that are great for those of you looking for hydration and nourishment for your hair. Winter can be really tough on skin and hair, so kicking up the oils and softening treatments can help prevent breakage or excess damage.

You can find links to all the products I mentioned right below the video!

Products mentioned:

Bare Minerals Nudes eyeshadow palette (this has so many great neutrals, colors are buttery soft but they don’t crumble when you apply!)

Philosophy Fresh Cream body wash (this has been the scent +product I’ve been wearing the longest)

Origins Grapefruit body wash & bubble bath

St. Tropez gradual classic tan (takes the edge off of the winter glow!) You can read a blog post all about my love for this product here!

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask (also mentioned the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask by Fresh)

Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner

Moroccan Oil Treatment light (I use this on wet hair, but sometimes glide it through dry hair when I style it straight!)

Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask (much heavier product but made my hair feel very soft and nourished)

P.S. my lip color is called Tulip!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

In this post:

1. Kelly says
    Posted February 2, 2018

Love your favorites videos. Lots of good things to try in this one.

What is the lip color/brand you are wearing in this video? You are glowing!

2. Jacqueline says
    Posted February 2, 2018

What lip color are you wearing?

3. Allie says
    Posted February 2, 2018

That Moroccan Oil mask is the best, it’s amazing what a difference it makes with my hair! I also love how Sephora sells travel sizes – the sample pack lasted me for four masks! Happy Groundhogs Day, xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

4. Posted February 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your favourites! The Moroccan Oil Treatment sounds really good. 🙂

5. Emily says
    Posted February 2, 2018

Are any of these good for dry scalp? I live in the upper Midwest and my scalp is so dry and itchy this time of year – I’m desperate! I’ve been using Tea Tree shampoo and only washing/styling every other day, but if you have any tips I’d take them! Thank you in advance!

Posted February 2, 2018

When I lived in the midwest I had the same problem. I would alternate using Head & Shoulders with my regular shampoo every other day or every few days to help nourish my scalp a bit!

6. Sara says
    Posted February 2, 2018

Would love to see a tutorial on how to do the curls/waves like your hair in this post! It looks a little different than the beachy waves tutorial you have, any plans to do a new post on the new soft waves look? Thank you!!

• Sara says
      Posted February 2, 2018

…aaaaannnddd I just happened to see on your insta the post you made about a week ago using the hottoolspro. So did you straighten your hair first before you used the iron? What product(s) did you use to hold the curl? It looks beautiful 🙂

Posted February 5, 2018

In that video I had, only because I slept on it the night before. But usually I do not flat iron before I curl!

7. Joanna says
    Posted February 2, 2018

What lip colour are you wearing in the video? It looks great on you

8. Posted February 2, 2018

I am obsessed with the Oribe line and also use the gold lust. Its my fav! I probably finish one every month!
    X
    samantha

9. Donna says
    Posted February 2, 2018

What lip stick color and brand are you wearing in this video.

10. Posted February 2, 2018
  11. Heather Mattern says
    Posted February 2, 2018

What if your lip color in the Jan favorites video? Looping for a spring lip color for my wedding day makeup. Also where is your shirt from?

12. Natalie says
    Posted February 2, 2018

I would also love to know the lip color in the video, too. Also, would you share about your earrings? So cute! Been following for years and really appreciate your honest reviews. I’ve bought a ton of things you recommend. Thanks! 🙂

13. Dana says
    Posted February 2, 2018

Kate, the moroccan oil light is not for light hair, its for all colors, its just a thinner formula than the original. It doesnt matter what color hair you have. I would actually suggest trying the regular one if your hair is really dry.

Posted February 3, 2018

oh! thanks for the tip

14. Jennifer Baker Webb says
    Posted February 3, 2018

Can you tell me what color your lipstick is in the photo above? Not the video, just the photo. Thanks!

Jennifer

15. Luann says
    Posted February 3, 2018

Great video! Can you share your beautiful lip color? Thanks!

16. Rebecca says
    Posted February 3, 2018

Have you tried the St. Tropez gradual everyday tan in the spray bottle? I bought a bottle of it recently and have been curious to try it.
    Also do you have a recommendation for a good, drugstore foundation? I know that wasn’t mentioned in this post, but I was just curious.
    Love all your great tips!!

Posted February 5, 2018

I haven’t tried that yet!

17. Kelly says
    Posted February 6, 2018

I’m thinking of giving the Fresh face cream a try for my daily moisturizer (love their masks!) but am worried about giving up the sunscreen I get in my Kiehl’s moisturizer. What facial sunscreen do you use that goes well with makeup?

18. Amanda says
    Posted February 7, 2018

I love your ring(s) you are wearing in the video, where did you get them? Is it one ring or several stacked?

19. Jennifer says
    Posted February 8, 2018

Love your videos. Which oil is a better one to use? The Moroccan Oil Treatment or the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil? I have fine and thin dark brown hair?

20. Amanda says
    Posted February 11, 2018

hello, love these vids but did you know the links below dont work outside the USA?