On days that I’m running around with the kids, or just have random things to get done that are not work related, I go super light with my makeup. Like, usually only concealer.
But occasionally I’ll kick that up a notch if I’m meeting a friend for a playdate or have an appointment. It’s nice to have a quick 3 minute makeup routine in practice so I can pull myself together on a busy morning and feel confident about how my makeup looks!
These have been the products I’ve been enjoying lately for a natural, dewy, and very simple makeup look!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in blonde. This is a touch warm for my taste, but I can live with it. The best eyebrow color I’ve found to match my neutral, ashy base color is Hourglass Arch brow pencil in platinum blonde. It’s basically grey, but it matches so well.
- fresh Sugar lip treatment in Rose. Loved this for years. Makes my lips feel very hydrated with a touch of rosy pink.
- Benefit Roller Lash. This is my tried and true favorite mascara, and has been for years. It works great with my thin, weak lashes to keep them curled! I would love for it to add more thickness to the lashes, but overall I’m pleased with the clump-free definition it delivers.
- Nars liquid blush (shade O*) This is such a beautiful pink! It feels fresh and spring-like on my face.
- RMS beauty Un Cover-Up in shade 00. I wanted to try this as soon as I started looking into natural beauty products, and this got so many great reviews. I find that it covers well, without looking too heavy, and it blends in beautifully with just my finger to make it look like “skin”.
Here is a quick selfie I snapped this morning from my phone to show you all of these products against my skin.
Oh and I cut my hair! I feel like a new woman! Isn’t it funny how much a haircut can make you feel uplifted and lighter?!
*I’m not typing out the full name of this blush as it may be a blocked term for some readers which would prevent them from visiting the site.