10 amazing gift + value sets from Sephora

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten

Guys Sephora is killing it right now with amazing gift and value sets! I’ve never seen this many that are full of such amazing products! I love seeing the variety that you can try out from even only one value set.

In the past I’ve waited to long to shop these sets and they end up getting sold out, so now is the right time to buy. Plus, if you are a VIB Rouge member at Sephora, you’ll get 20% off November 10-15th in store and online. If you are a Sephora Beauty Insider you’ll receive 15% off until the 15th!

I already placed one order and made sure to get that Ole Henricksen Advent Calendar before it sold out! I also grabbed this set with 4 lipsticks because I love Bite lipsticks so much. The shades are perfect for winter too.

You may notice a few different sets from the same brands on my list. Some of my favorite products are from Origins, Fresh and Tarte. This is a perfect time to get your hands on some of their products for great prices!

Are you a VIB Rouge member planning on shopping during the 20% off sale? What do you have your eyes on?

p.s. such a perfect winter scarf! A rainy week has me wishing for a black trench coat for fall.

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

In this post:

1. Posted November 10, 2017

I feel so glad that Sephora has finally opened where I live, it’s been a long time coming. Thanks for the gift set recommendations. Some of them I’d really love myself! ❤

2. Becky E says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I’m getting a Beauty Blender gift set-normally I wouldn’t but they’re amazing deals!

3. Posted November 10, 2017

Great list!

Kate, just so people who aren’t Rouge members aren’t discouraged, anyone who is just a normal Sephora Beauty Insider gets 15% off through the 15th. So, not 20% but every little bit helps!

Posted November 10, 2017

Thanks Kristin !

4. sarah says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I am dying to buy the Fresh gift set, and the Sugar Lip Beauty Box as well…and also the Advent Calendar….okay so at the point I’m want to buy everything you linked. It all looks sooooo good!

ALSO, I am a huge fan of Bite lipsticks…their Sour Apple is the perfect poppy shade of red for the holiday season and winter as well….same with their shade in Brandy. My gosh these are my two staple shades for winter!

Happy Friday Kate!

5. Anna Hurd says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I saw a scarf identical to the one you linked at Target’s Dollar Spot the other day! It was $7 and is a super cozy big blanket scarf- they had two colors but I got the red/black buffalo plaid. FYI if anyone wants a deal!

6. Allie says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I️ love Fresh and your right, the sets always sell out! I have my eyes on that and the dry bar sets. I’ve had excellent luck with all their products. xxAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

7. Posted November 10, 2017

I just bought the Tarte Treasure Box gift set and I’m in love ♡ Around this time last year I bought their Limited Edition Brush Set and also loved it!

8. Vivian says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I have that Tarte blush set and am in love! Such pigmentation! And it’s all the blushes you’ll ever need! Doesn’t stop me from continuing to buy more… whoops!

tinyteathings.BlogSpot.com

9. Lacy says
    Posted November 10, 2017

FYI I went to Sephora this morning and they said you had to have the email from Sephora to get the 15% off. I had my insider card but they wouldn’t give me the discount without the email. Hopefully others have better luck!

Posted November 10, 2017

REALLY??!?!?!?!

• Crystal says
      Posted November 11, 2017

Odd, since the coupon is inside the Sephora app. Probably a sales clerk that didn’t know/didn’t want to do their job. So sorry!

10. Clara says
    Posted November 10, 2017

I know it’s not Sephora, but Mieoko is giving away flat top brushes as a promotion. http://bit.ly/2jgAH02

Clara.

11. Evelyn Nunes says
    Posted November 11, 2017

I love November but I need to be careful. It’s my birthday month so I get many discounts, and the Christmas sets are coming out , I love to buy things for a good value for me or as I gift , and many times I buy for a future gift that I may need to give ;).
    Ive bought some stuff at Birchbox and at Sephora, twice, since I had two days of discounts for being rouge. I got the #3 in your list, a Loccitane crackers collection, and a Deva curl set. Also got a smaller Ole Henrichesen set..as I said, need to be careful!

12. Jennifer W says
    Posted November 12, 2017

Have you ever showed how you organize your makeup and hair products? As a beauty guru I’m sure you have a lot on hand. Do you have any tips or tricks that you use to keep it all organized but still easy to access?

13. Yolanda says
    Posted November 13, 2017

What is the Bobbi Brown mascara you said you love?

14. Shawna says
    Posted November 13, 2017

Do you mind me asking what shade you wear in Estes Lauder Double Wear? Thanks much. 🙂

15. Corey says
    Posted November 15, 2017

I REALLY want that Ole Henrikson Advent Calendar!

• Heather Murphy says
      Posted November 18, 2017

On sale on the Ole Henriksen website right now for $52!

16. Heather Murphy says
    Posted November 18, 2017

Just went to the Ole Henriksen site and their advent giftset is on sale for $52. Just scooped one up as a present to myself!