2 Makeup Products I Can’t Stop Using

I love cream eyeshadow and cream blush so much. They are usually really easy to wear and blend, and I find that they last long and can look really flawless for an entire day. I’ve fallen head over heels for a drugstore cream eyeshadow (shade: 715) that you must check out. The color is so versatile! You can wear it alone, you can wear it under eyeshadow, you can simply add a bit of crease color to the crease, or some darker shadow to the outer corner for more intensity. It’s truly the best cream eyeshadow color I’ve come across.

And to top it off, since I’m really into tools that are bent these days, I found a super easy to use liquid liner in a felt tip point that is also drugstore.

Basically the drugstore brands are killin’ it right now.

I’m wearing Pixi Gel Tint & Gloss in Berry tint/sweet gloss on my lips.

p.s. a similar white t-shirt!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

In this post:

1. Posted August 10, 2017

I love drugstore recommendations! I’m usually unable to splurge on luxury brands so they always make me happy!

2. Posted August 10, 2017

I love that Pixi lip color! Of course I love almost everything pixi, So I’m not really surprised.

3. Paige says
    Posted August 10, 2017

In the blog text, the shade recommended is caramel #710, but in your video, shade #715 is recommended. I want to try it, but wasn’t sure which was correct. Would you mind clarifying?

Posted August 10, 2017

Sorry-typo there. The shade # is 715! My package does not have any name on it, so I’m just going by the number on the packaging.

• Jill says
        Posted August 10, 2017

You had said the name expresso in an insta-story last week which is #720. The website says chocolate is #715. Do you have both? Just want to buy the right color!

Posted August 10, 2017

I know-there has been a lot of confusion! The # on my package is 715!

• Rebecca says
      Posted August 11, 2017

I believe she mentioned #710 – Caramel in a previous post.

4. sam says
    Posted August 10, 2017

The blush you are wearing is so soft and pretty. Is it one of the Tarte ones?

5. Ashley says
    Posted August 10, 2017

Completely agree with you on the Revlon cream eyeshadow #710 … I wear it DAILY! It’s SO pretty and stays on all day without a primer.

6. Posted August 10, 2017

You always look so amazing! Will have give these products a try <3

7. Sophie says
    Posted August 10, 2017

I really love cream products too! That Pixi lip tint looks lovely. x

Sophie | Sophar So Good

8. Liz says
    Posted August 10, 2017

LOVE this eyeshadow! I bought it in the coppery color you first recommended a while back since we have similar complexions and was so happy with it. It doesn’t budge all day and the color is beautiful. Can’t wait to buy this shade too! Thanks so much for sharing your favorite drugstore finds for those of us on a budget.

9. Posted August 10, 2017

Oh, Kate, I love this! I’m about to leave on a 2-week vacation and need simple. I love the Revlon eye tattoo cream shadow but it’s super sparkly. This one looks perfect! I like the little brush too.

And I haven’t used liquid liner in YEARS but this one may break that break.

10. Sheila says
    Posted August 10, 2017

What is your “go to” mascara now that you have had your lash lift? I just recently had mine done and LOVE it, but looking for a good recommendation on mascara.

11. Posted August 10, 2017

Wow that eyeliner is super cool!!! I need to see if they sell it in Austria as I haven’t seen it yet over here and I absolutely need it! I totally prefer angled liners <3

xo,Rosie // Curvy Life Stories

12. Dana says
    Posted August 10, 2017

Love the eyeliner…wish it was available in a chocolate. Black is a bit too harsh on my fair skin. Here’s to Maybelline reading this and expanding their line! 😉

13. Kadijah says
    Posted August 10, 2017

Few Makeup Brands I love using.

Elf cosmetics: has really good items in general

Mac: is a little more expensive but is worth it

Covergirl: the classic brand relativitaly good brand

Sephora: classy and is like a twin of mac

Mabiline: they go big bold and bright.

Also checkout these stunning unicorn make up brushes
    Link:https://goo.gl/WfFv6P

14. Rebecca says
    Posted August 11, 2017

THANK YOU for this post! You sold me on creme eyeshadows way back when you posted about Benefit – shade: birthday suit. It was my go-to until they stopped selling it. So bummed! I’ve been too lazy to experiment with others, ha, so have just been using my Naked 2 palette to suffice. I miss the ease of the creme shadows and love that there is “now” an option, and in my preferred drugstore brand/line. I use the Revlon Colorstay eye liner and lip color as well!! Thanks again for these posts – they are so helpful.

15. Val says
    Posted August 11, 2017

Hi there! What is the name of the mascara you used on your lower lashes? It has a very skinny wand?

• Cathy says
      Posted August 12, 2017

I think she said the pixie lower lash mascara. It sounded like it was just for lower lashes 🙂

16. Karen VanLoo says
    Posted August 12, 2017

I love the brush you are using to blend with in this post! What is it?

17. Posted August 14, 2017

I love drugstore makeup. It’s so affordable. The lip gloss looks fab on you.

18. Linda says
    Posted August 20, 2017

Which cream eye shadow did you use on your lower lashes in place of eye liner? Did you use a particular flat brush? I prefer a more subtle look.

19. Jennifer says
    Posted October 10, 2017

I agree COMPLETELY about this cream eye shadow! I have never used a cream eye shadow before that I liked at all. I’m sure it’s just my skin and lack of ability, but I’ve always found them to go on splotchy on me and not be very long wearing. This stuff though…..GAME CHANGER. I can wear it daily without even needing to add definition to the crease. But, I can also wear it under other eye shadow and it is better than any primer I’ve ever tried. Whether I wear it alone or with other shadow added to it, my eye makeup lasts ALL day and I have never experienced that before. Seriously, if there is anyone reading this that hasn’t tried it, go buy some NOW!!!