links + loves + cloud clothes

I discovered the Align Pant II from Lululemon last year and referred to them as “cloud pants” on snapchat. They are exactly how they are described: buttery soft and perfect. I have a black pair and a deep purple pair and wear both constantly.

And now I’ve found the “cloud bra“. I was searching for smooth seamless bras to wear under white t-shirts and I stumbled across this one. There are so many options out there that I shared in a blog post recently, and I went ahead and placed an order for this bra after writing that post. When I first saw it I thought it was designed for larger chests but I was pleasantly surprised to discover my size was available!

When it arrived I was a bit skeptical but as soon as I slipped it on a smile spread across my face. I’m dead serious, I was smiling. It felt amazing and I knew it would be a winner. I put on a white shirt and my dreams came true-you can’t see anything.

Is it the sexiest bra on the planet? No, but I’m a practical girl to my core. Especially with white or sheer tops. It doesn’t make me feel hot or constricted at all, and it’s my bra of choice to travel in.

I’d highly, HIGHLY recommend checking it out. I wear it as often as I can! I hope they release a white version soon. I’d love that to wear under some of my tank tops that hang a bit looser to sort of act like a bralette!

And now back to the normal links + loves :

How cute are these shoes for summertime? and THESE–you can’t beat a low heel!

Have any road trips coming up? This would be such a helpful thing to have to keep things corralled and organized!

So apparently I’m into finding 2 FUN drugstore lipsticks every June. Here is the post from recently, and here is another post from LAST summer!

A cute pink tie front tank. And a cute watermelon colored tank with ties on the sleeves!

This chocolate milkshake looks SO delicious and refreshing!

lip POWDER?!

I have a pile of basil in pots on my deck so it’s time to make pesto!

Pretty rings.

Lots of great Father’s Day ideas here!

Have a lovely weekend!

More links + loves here and here!

1. Posted June 9, 2017

That chocolate milkshake does look good… I’m drooling!

2. Francine says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Just a heads up–I think you’re missing a link in the second paragraph.

I wish I’d known about that car organizer before my big spring road trip! Looks like a lifesaver! And is it totally wrong that I kind of want that milkshake for breakfast?

Posted June 9, 2017

whoops! Got missed in editing!

3. Anna says
    Posted June 9, 2017

I love those little links type of posts. They are so quick but it’s a great shopping inspiration, haha.
    I can confirm that lulu lemon pants are heavenly!

4. Jackie says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Kate, I’d love to get a pair of alignment pants. A lot of reviews say they pill really easily and don’t last long. But you’ve had yours for a while, have you had any problem? Thanks!

• Jackie says

Oops, meant align pant. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Posted June 9, 2017

Mine did pill but only very high up right between the thighs.

5. Lindsey says
    Posted June 9, 2017

How is the support on the bra?

Posted June 9, 2017

I think it’s pretty good but I usually wear an A

6. Kyly R says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Always love “favorite things” posts, but including photos would be even better! I hardly ever click a link unless I can see a preview of what I’m clicking. Just an idea. 😉

Posted June 9, 2017

thanks for the input! These posts are usually collections of things from throughout the week, which is why they are just quick little links!

7. Sarah says
    Posted June 9, 2017

If you have the app “retail me not” you can get $15 off any bra OR 15% off site wide! I’m going to use the app to try one of the bras myself! I can never seem to find one that fits me well. Small frame, big busted – thanks, Kate!

8. Allie says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Thanks for sharing! I am always on the hunt for undergarments that don’t irritate my skin. The athleisure trend is just so amazing and comfortable. Can you imagine wearing slips etc. all day?! haha.
    Happy Friday! xxAllie

9. Sarah D. says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Thanks for all of these great links! The Align pants look amazing but the reviews are not good at all. Have you had problems with pilling and fading like so many of the reviews say? I’m hesitant to spend $100 on a pair of pants that aren’t going to last. Thanks!

• katie says
      Posted June 16, 2017

I have had my align pants for 6 months, literally probably wear them 3-4 times a week. I don’t notice any pilling. Maybe a tiny bit where my upper thighs rub but nothing that i would ever notice or complain about – the pants are the most heavenly pieces of sweetness. I can’t live without them and want 100 more pairs. They are SO worth the $98 price tag, i can’t tell people enough about them. They make everyone look AMAZING while feeling AMAZING in them! Huge fan!

10. Sydni says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Thanks so much for sharing!! In the market for a new bra and probably yoga pants, so will keep these “cloud” options in mind 🙂

11. Sara says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Use code TRUEFRIENDJNG7 for $15 off on the True&Co bra!! I ordered one and got it for $34. 🙂

12. Sophie says
    Posted June 9, 2017

That bra sounds like a bit of a must-have! Going to have to check out that Father’s Day gift guide, I’m stuck for ideas!
    Sophie x | Sophar So Good

13. Angela says
    Posted June 9, 2017

That bra does look super comfy. Great for lazy weekends!

Blush & Pearls by Angela

14. christina says
    Posted June 9, 2017

None of your links work for me and haven’t in quite a while 😔

Posted June 9, 2017

Try opening them in a different browser? Sorry for the trouble!

15. Marie says
    Posted June 9, 2017

Do you have any issues with uni-boob in this bra? Anytime I try something like this I end up with a uni-boob 😳 not flattering! (The math problem to submit this comment cracked me up 😂)

16. Rachel says
    Posted June 10, 2017

Hey Kate – do the align pants show sweat? Or do you just use them for comfy house/errand pants?
    I recently got a few LULu pants I love for workouts – curious about these too
    Thanks

• katie says
      Posted June 16, 2017

They don’t show sweat – they’re the best pants ever! Perfect for work outs and just day to day! I live in mine and want 100 more pairs 🙂

17. Summer Burton says
    Posted June 10, 2017

Hi Kate,
    I’m intrigued by this bra! Can I ask how well the lining factor works? I normally have to wear a slightly more padded bra or everyone will know if I’m feeling a little cold…if you know what I mean.
    Thanks for sharing this find!

18. Posted June 11, 2017

Lip powder? That sounds so cool, I have to try it out <3

19. chichi says
    Posted June 12, 2017

been looking for a smooth bra, will get this one now!

20. Andi Thomas says
    Posted June 13, 2017

The “cloud” bra, I’m curious if you have problems with the cups moving? Read a review stating that complaint and I know it drives me crazy when my swimwear does that.

21. Laura says
    Posted June 14, 2017

Any chance this bra pulls to the side easily? Can’t seem to find a comfy nursing bra!

22. Jenn says
    Posted June 16, 2017

I ordered the “cloud bra” after reading this post and absolutely love it! I have a lot of shoulder pain and regular bra straps are so painful, so I’m always searching for something soft and comfortable.

23. Emily says
    Posted June 29, 2017

Those True Body bras look so nice! I’m wondering how flexible the material is – would they work to pull down to nurse?