links + loves

(image via Elisabeth Ashlie)

My sister brought me a Rosemary and Mint candle this week and it smells LOVELY. Sometimes the aroma doesn’t always live up to the name with some candles, but this one definitely does.

I used this homemade taco seasoning recipe to make this yummy and easy crock pot chicken.

Cute striped dress!

I love all of these light fixtures!

Anthro members get 20% off full price items today so it’s a GREAT time to pick up my absolute favorite jeans!

MAC is coming to Ulta stores this spring/summer! Their lipsticks are awesome and I used their powder foundation for years and years.

Going on a spring break trip? Here are 10 cover ups! And a great pair of sandals, a summer staple.

This looks pretty yummy, especially on a warm day!

If you are craving summer but it’s still cold where you live, get some house plants! Have cats? Here are some safe ones!

A low halo braid.

A cute pink bomber jacket.

Have a great weekend! We’ll be cleaning the ceiling of our porch that somehow became covered in mildew. We’ve never experienced this before and don’t know why it happened. Is it something about having a pool nearby? Too much moisture in the air? If you’ve had any experience with this, tips would be appreciated!

1. Posted March 18, 2017

The candle sounds amazing, will have to look into it myself.

2. Lo says
    Posted March 18, 2017

That MAC news is so exciting! I’ve been wanting to try those paint pots that you love so much!

XO Lo
    thoseprettypieces.com

3. Mara says
    Posted March 18, 2017

Good luck with the mildew that is a bummer! How do you clean it off??

4. Teresa says
    Posted March 18, 2017

I use my crock pot all the time now, since I found the slow cooker liners.
    They cut down on clean up and I love them!!! LOL

5. Melissa says
    Posted March 18, 2017

That Vanilla Bourbon candle…I think I need it…nope, I know I need it. I love vanilla. I love bourbon. It was meant to be.

6. natalie says
    Posted March 18, 2017

I am next level excited for the Mac at Ultra stores now!! Can’t wait!!!!

x
    Natalie

7. Annabel says
    Posted March 18, 2017

That striped dress is gorgeous!

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

8. Suzanne says
    Posted March 18, 2017

We have as screened in porch that needs to be cleaned from top to bottom each spring with a mild bleach solution. It’s the humidity. Ugh. It’s a bear of a job. Don’t expend too much energy, as you’ll need to deep clean after the pine pollen. North Carolina’s gift. Ps-we Are in North Raleigh.

9. Posted March 19, 2017

I’m so excited about MAC coming to Ulta! While I love MAC, I rarely pick things up from then because I find it a pain to go to a department store to get makeup.

Brittany | thechicette.com

10. Posted March 19, 2017

what a lovely post, thank you for sharing. I really want those candles! My name is brandy and im new to the blogging community, its nice to meet you http://whimsicalwolfblog.com/

11. Maria says
    Posted March 19, 2017

I love candles, I just wish they wouldn’t run out!

Maria Cano | Instagram | Bloglovin’

12. Mel says
    Posted March 20, 2017

I heard about MAC and Ulta partnership! I feel like it’s a game changer!

Mel | http://www.thegossipdarling.com

13. Posted March 21, 2017

Thanks for including my recipes! 🙂

14. Leah says
    Posted March 21, 2017

The packaging on the candle is ADORABLE. I want to buy it just because it’s pretty 🙂 does your sister make it herself?

15. Ashley says
    Posted March 21, 2017

Such a fun round up…thanks for including me! 🙂 Hope you’re doing well pretty lady! xx Ashley

16. Jennifer says
    Posted March 22, 2017

Kate-
    Regarding your mold issue, we had a new roof put on our house early last summer and then developed mold for the first time under our soffits when the weather turned humid. Turns out that the roofer over vented our house when we went from mushroom cap vents to a ridge vent. The increased air flow resulted in moisture and then mold. Since you mentioned the mold was new and then the roof was relatively new – our situation came to mind. Mold is scary around kids so hopefully you can resolve your issue – Good luck!