links + loves + REALLY FUN NEWS

I HAVE FUN NEWS!!!!!!! I’ve created the perfect pink lipstick with LOC, the in-house makeup brand of Birchbox! It’s called Playful, and I really wanted something that you could wear every day no matter what your outfit or makeup look is. It’s a rosy pink with the slightest touch of warmth to it and it wears matte without being too dry. To me, it’s the kind of lipstick that you always have in your bag. You can buy Playful here for $10.00, or you can buy the trio of new lip colors that two other influencers, along with myself, created! The trio is $20, but it’s a $30.00 value!

Also, the lipsticks are being sampled out in some of the February monthly birchboxes and there’s still time to sign up to receive one! It also kind of makes the perfect GALentine gift for your girlfriend or sister. You can sign up here.

If you love to GLOW.

Such a great way to try out a bunch of products for a specific purpose for CHEAP!

More swatches of the new Hourglass Lipstick!

I love Emily’s style and it’s been so fun to see her house come together!

Me too, me too.

We’re heading to our friends’ home tomorrow evening for the big game! I can’t decide if I’m going to make something savory or sweet! I tried some spicy pesto chicken wings this week that I was hoping to share a recipe for on the blog, but they were sort of a dud. Looks like I’ll be scrolling Pinterest for some ideas tonight. Do you have any signature dishes you make for get togethers with friends or family? I usually make pizza dip and it’s usually devoured!

1. Lauren says
    Posted February 4, 2017

Buffalo chicken dip and Oreo truffles! Both are always gone every time I make them.

2. Andrea says
    Posted February 4, 2017

A good old 7-layer dip is always a pleaser. In the sour cream layer I like to mix in chili powder.

3. Kristi says
    Posted February 4, 2017

I’m taking buttermilk brownies (an old family recipe that everyone loves every.single.time), veggie platter and garlic breadsticks. Love your lipstick shade you made!

4. Posted February 4, 2017

I always make black bean dip for get-togethers! It’s ridiculously easy but it’s unique and people LOVE it!

5. Mel says
    Posted February 4, 2017

Congrats!!!! Such awesome news!

Mel | http://www.thegossipdarling.com

6. Posted February 4, 2017

Such an exciting news, congratulation! We love cheesy dips to bit so it’s either cheese fondue of cheese with tomato sauce mixed in for savory goodness.

7. Sophie says
    Posted February 4, 2017

I’d love to hear more about the process of creating your own lipstick.

8. Jackie H says
    Posted February 4, 2017

I thought you weren’t very happy with Birchbox lately (for a while now). Did you change your mind?

Posted February 5, 2017

I canceled my subscription some time ago because I was sampled out! I get so many new product releases in the mail that all the things to try was too much for me. It was starting to become overwhelming–but that’s just a part of being a beauty blogger I think! I’ve been a fan of the brand (subscription or not) for a long time and was really happy to partner with them on this project! I created a nail polish shade with Birchbox + Zoya many many years ago and it was a fun once in a lifetime opportunity, like this!

• Jackie H says
        Posted February 5, 2017

Thanks! I canceled mine too, so I was just wondering if something had changed:) love the color and your blog!! :):)

9. Al says
    Posted February 5, 2017

10. Al says
    Posted February 5, 2017

That really is a great color! What a cool experience. I’ve been on the hunt for a new subtle every day color!!

11. Kristen says
    Posted February 5, 2017

Have you tried lipsense? A friend of mine just had a party for it and I’m so intrigued!!

12. Emily says
    Posted February 5, 2017

The links aren’t working for me. They all take me to the Birchbox home page…?

13. Kaily says
    Posted February 5, 2017

I just bought your lipstick 😀 I love your blog so much and I’m glad to be able to show some support. I’d love to see more brauty collabs from you.

14. Olicia says
    Posted February 5, 2017

Love this post along with all your others!! Love reading what u have to say!! Xoxo
    new post lmk your thoughts http://www.oliviaschueller.com/?p=840

15. Stephanie says
    Posted February 6, 2017

Just ordered my LOC lipstick in Playful! I’ve been wearing Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Envy in Desirable for the longest time…it’s my go to, however, I am really excited to try a more coral based pink. Can’t wait!

16. Wendy says
    Posted February 6, 2017

Very Exciting! Can’t wait to try it!

17. Nikki says
    Posted February 15, 2017

I love your shirt! Where is it from??

18. Posted February 23, 2017