My husband and I spent the weekend relaxing, finishing up some last minute projects around the house, and we went on our annual Christmas date!
I shot this video in the nursery. Here is a post all about it in case you have any questions.
1. (01:00) What dietary restrictions for pregnancy did you hold true to?
2. (03:13) How did you deal with people who said "just stop trying and it will happen!"?
3. (05:54) What is your most favorite and least favorite part about being pregnant?
4. (07:41) What has been the most helpful advice that someone has given you?
5. (09:54) What is your birth plan?
6. (11:08) Do you have reservations about having a child near the holidays?
7. (12:14) What are you most excited about?
8. (12:45) Did you get any stretch marks?
9. (14:23) Did you change your skin care routine/products to ones that are safe and recommended during pregnancy?
10. (16:17) How will your hair and makeup routine change with less time?