Check out my weekend wear makeup look featuring Almay Cosmetics!
Questions answered in this video:
1. I’ve been trying to give my hair a break and let it air-dry more often. However, every product I try to put on my wet hair (mousse, gel, etc) leaves my hair feeling crunchy. What can I do to make my hair look better after it’s air-dried? What product recommendations do you have?
2. How do you part your hair? Mine is straight and severe, while yours looks soft and natural.
3. Other than $300 extensions & prenatal vitamins-any advice on speeing up your hair to grow faster?
4. Is there really a remedy to help split ends besides cutting them off?
5. How do your prevent your lookse curls from migrating together throughout the day?
6. What are your thoughts on wet-to-dry flat irons? Do they actually work/save time or do they just cause damage to your hair?
7. Shampoo twice, Condition once. I have just recently heard of people who shampoo their hair twice and condition once. Is this something you would recommend?