So, you need to guess what is true. Okay? Good luck. Keep in mind I was/am a unique individual.
This would be a good photo for a caption contest, eh?
1. As a child, I wore a watch and thought:
a. a small ant worked inside of it and would turn the dials. I would leave crumbs for him at the dinner table so he could eat.
b. the time would only change if I looked at it. So, anytime I wouldn't be looking at my watch, it would just remain on the time when I previously looked at it.
c. when my watch died it would also be when I died
2. The pet I most wanted when I was in elementary school was:
a. a kitten named "baby kate"
b. a monkey named "crumbs"
c. a giraffe named "affey"
3. When I grew up I wanted to be:
a. a zoo-keeper
b. a teacher
c. a writer
4. In high school, I was on:
a. the pep club squad
b. the yearbook team
c. the cheerleading squad
5. In college, the odd job I had was:
a. computer room assistant
b. radio dj
c. operator of the shuttle bus line AKA "the drunk people picker-uper"
6. In college, a classmate once told me:
a. I looked like a modern day dolly parton
b. I looked like a modern day june cleaver
c. I looked like a modern day lucille ball
7. As a child, I thought I could be on a talent show because:
a. I was double jointed in my thumbs
b. My veins in my right arm are so visible I could stop blood flow by pressing on my arm and then watch it continue as I let go
c. I had the little dipper laid out in freckles on my back
8. As a young adult, I was convinced that I once saw:
a. an alien
b. a green ufo
c. an asteroid come flying toward the earth
9. In college, I considered this major before settling on philosophy:
c. political science
10. Up until what age did I believe that "sniping" was a real thing?
Tough enough for you?
Just to give this post even more purpose than it already has, I'll sweeten the deal by offering a $20.00 Target Giftcard to whoever guesses all the right answers first. I will go through the comments and find the first winner manually. If no one wins, I'll pick the winner by choosing the first person with the best score.
Answer in the comments below like this" a,a,a,a,a,a, etc. email@example.com"
*target has no clue who I am and doesn't know about this awesome game.