I’m at Blissdom!

I’m at Blissdom today through Saturday! I’ll be tweeting and Instagraming like a fool, so be sure to follow along if you want to see little snapshots of what Blissdom is like!

Find me at  K8_smallthings on both medias.

ALSO, if you are at Blissdom, come find me, give me your business card, and you’ll be entered to win a hair product prize pack with some of my favorite products! I’ll pick the winner on Saturday before the conference is over.

Lastly, if you are at here and you styled your hair using one of my tutorials, please come find me and show me. I’d love to see it and get a pic taken with you!

1. Posted March 22, 2013

Sounds like so much fun. Have a great weekend!

2. Posted March 22, 2013

Have fun!! Wish I could be there but my son is in the hospital. 🙁 Hope you have a safe trip home!

3. Posted March 22, 2013

have fun!!

Making It Sparkle

4. Posted March 22, 2013

Have fun Kate! : )

Kayla

5. Posted March 22, 2013

Following you on twitter! 🙂

6. Posted March 22, 2013

Hi Kate! It was so nice to get to meet you at Blissdom. You were so sweet and its nice to have a real person to put with who we feel we know so well from your blog. Have a great weekend! – Jamie & Carly

7. Evelina says
    Posted March 22, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

8. Evelina says
    Posted March 22, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

9. Evelina says
    Posted March 22, 2013

hi! I found your blog a cople of days ago and I love it, especially your hair videos. I have so far tried the doghnut and the half up with a small braid 🙂 Both were a success ! Let me know if you want pictures.
    Take care!
    / Evelina from Sweden

10. Jenny says
    Posted March 22, 2013

How fun hope you are doing ok not being able to wear earrings! 🙂 enjoy!

11. Jenny says
    Posted March 22, 2013

How fun hope you are doing ok not being able to wear earrings! 🙂 enjoy!

12. Posted March 23, 2013

I have followed you on Twitter and Instagram. I enjoy reading your interesting posts and photos! Catching up with your contest, I hope I could win a hair product prize pack.:)

Barbs
    Tinnitus Miracle

13. Posted April 3, 2013

I hope you had a good time.

14. Posted April 20, 2014

Surfing around the net, there is a best practice to obtain discount glasses is by online retailers.

15. Laurent says
    Posted July 10, 2014

Thanks so much for these awesome tips and for the enuenragomect! I love the ideas of putting business cards on rings & dividing them into 3 categories. Im a big fan of organization :)Excited to meet you!Andee

16. Reeda says
    Posted July 21, 2014

I’ve been to several blog coefnrences and left with a lot of great ideas that I never followed through on because I didn’t get/stay organized. Thank you for these tips!