If you live in the Northeast, enjoy all the snow you are getting!
Any big plans for the weekend? My husband and I are going out on our Valentine's Day date on Saturday night in order to avoid the crowds next week.
Well, it is high five for friday after all, so let's get into it!
1. Justin and I went to our first "infertility consult" appointment last week. While it feels weird to use the word "infertile", since we don't know whether or not that is true yet, it was the first step we needed to take. It wasn't a very helpful appointment, but God, I believe, has placed people in my life to help me navigate these waters--and for that, I am very grateful. In case you missed the post I wrote about our situation, you can find it here.
2. I started watching the show "Suits" and really like it! It's been a long, long time since I've "followed" a show, so I'm looking forward to catching up so we can watch it together.
3. After many hours of searching for a cute and functional ipad mini case, I settled on this one.
It's a little bulkier than I prefer, but its the cutest one I could find.
I was very tempted to design my own from DODOCase, but I couldn't justify the price tag!
4. I think I'm going to add a little heart to my nail like I did last year around this time. <--this has nothing to do with my week, but I just thought you should know.
Update: I did.
5. I've been flossing! Are you tired of my dental hygiene confessions? Yeah? Okay, this was the last one.
I have a great tutorial coming on Monday for you! Have a nice weekend!
A few weekend links:
A blogger I've been following for many years, Danni, opened a brick & mortar shop! I'd love to go one day!
If you link up for my sisters' High Five For Friday link up : click HERE!