This is been a full week. Full of tasks and responsibilities, but also full of friendship, support, and joy.
1. Thank you for your comments on yesterday's post. And for your tweets, e-mails and texts. Each interaction means a lot to me, and it's really blown me away how many of you are willing to share your story. I know how hard it is because it took me many months to publish the post, but I'm so grateful that God brought me to this place where I could share.
And it's really nice to know I'm not alone in this. I knew other women struggled with getting pregnant, but sometimes it can be a lonely and isolating road. Your comments and stories have blessed me in a way you may never understand. So again, thank you.
2. I'm really looking forward to the Loft private shopping event on January 27th. If you live in the area, I'd love to meet and shop with you! You can find all the details here in case you missed the announcement.
3. I'm equally exited for my Pinterest class on Monday night. The class sold out, but I'm hoping there will be other opportunities in the near future. You can check out other classes, or stay in the loop by visiting the Influence Network website.
4. My Umba box arrived this week. Have you heard of Umba box? It's like Birchbox for handmade goods. Each month you'll receive a different selection of handmade items. I signed up for 3 months to give it a good try. I'll reveal my January box here next week, and let you know if I think it's worth it!
5. One of the ways I've felt most connected with my church is through the women's group I was a part of last year. I've met so many great people, and look forward to deepening my relatinoships with them as we start up again. We're launching the Not Alone study at the end of this month. It's a study of 2 Timothy, looking at Paul and Timothy's relationship--and specifically what it looks like to disciple. If you've ever wanted to lead, disciple, mentor in any capacity, this would be a great study to consider. If this sounds interesting to you, you can fill out the application here.
Link up with this cat lady if you write a High Five For Friday post!