a private shopping event for you!

The day is here! I can’t wait to meet you tonight at Loft ( at Streets of Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC) for the private shopping event.

I spent 3 hours styling the dress forms with my favorite picks in the store. I started with about 15, but narrowed it down to my favorite 12 looks. These will be displayed tonight!

As soon as I was finished putting the looks together, I considered grabbing all of them, walking to the check out, and buying everything.

But I restrained myself.

Sorta.

I did buy a few things that were calling out to me while I was there.

I picked up the cupcakes from Daisy Cakes bakery in Durham yesterday. I also considered eating every last one of them, but I saved them for you. You are very, very welcome.

The event is from 7:30-9:00p TONIGHT! It is after regular hours, so don’t be confused (Loft typically closes at 7:00p on Sundays) Loft is located next to West Elm directly outside of the mall in the “outdoor” shopping area. *call (919) 484-8224 if you are lost

Be sure to print off the coupon for 20% off your entire purchase! In addition to that, the promotion today is $50 of your purchase of $100.00 (full price items) So, with the two promo’s combined, you could be walking out of Loft with $100 of new clothes for only $40.00!
#somuchmath

Tweet me ( @K8_smallthings ) or comment here if you have any questions about the event!

See you tonight!

Comments

so sad i’ll be missing this tonight! greenville really is a jump, skip, and a hop away but school does such a great job consuming your life :(. Hope you have an awesome time and a great turn out! :)

I wish I didn’t live in Wiscosnin; I would TOTALLY love to come and shop with you! Have a great time!

–Laura
    caffeinatedpinkaholic.blogspot.com

Kate, that’s great! I’m in Cincinnati, OH so you can see the dilema. If you ever visit here please let your readers know. I’d love to meet such a fun and trendy gal as yourself. Good Luck tonight!

Hey, any chance you happened to take pictures of the looks you created? I wasn’t able to make it but would love to see the outfits! I have no doubt they’d be inspiring!

I can’t even tell you how bummed I am to miss this. I was catching up on blogs and just saw this today.grrrr… I hope you do it again!

Great Post. I like your website. thank for your share to us.
    Catalog : We supply all types of Sexy Lingerie
    Wholesale, such as : Babydoll & Chemise, Bra Lingerie & Bikini sets,Corsets and Bustiers, Gown & Long Dress, Leg Wear & Body stockings

, Panties and G-string, Men’s Lingerie, Vinyl& Leather Lingerie, Teddies Lingerie, Plus Size lingerie, Sexy Clubwear, and so on
    ◆We have no minimum quantity you can order 1 item you like
    ◆accepted Paypal western union/TT/Money Gram
    ◆We services are: Product quality The first Order processing speed Very fast Meet customer requirements as far as possible
    ◆We product quality is very good, are not satisfied you can return to us We full refund to you
    ◆shipping HL/UPS/TNT/EMS general it takes 5 working days to all over the world.
    Link:[url]http://www.citysexylingerie.com[/url]
    MSN&Email: citysexylingerie@163.com

Capability – There’re holding plans out there that either make the website production less complicated or supply support for secure on the internet transactions. An easy internet site could be conveniently produced in hours if you pick organizing plans that support various templates. Ecommerce organizing plan is the option for sites that provide buying carts and accept repayment online.