My sister turns 23 today.
Here are 23 special things about Lauren:
1. She’s funny.
2. When she would lose a tooth, as a child, she would scream like someone was trying to throw cyanide at her.
3. She loves cats, deeply.
4. She’s creative.
5. She can rap. Well. Alarmingly well. #missedhercalling
6. She’s stylish.
7. She’s quick witted.
8. She appreciates breakfast food.
9. She broke her arm jumping off a swing and apologized for it millions of times.
10. She’s a purse snob.
11. She’s organized.
12. She always texts me on days where the temperature is absolutely perfect and says its “like no temperature outside”. I always agree.
13. She used to go to bed without telling anyone goodnight as a child.
14. If it was acceptable to only communicate via emoticons, she would.
15. She loves Duke basketball.
16. During her senior year in high school, she would skip school (my parents knew about this) every thursday for about 3-4 consecutive weeks. Just because.
17. She does what she wants (see #16).
18. She loves fries and shakes from Cookout.
19. She hoards home accessories.
20. She loves Target.
21. She’s gone by the name “stu” for the past 8 years.
22. She’s the best sister anyone could ask for.
23. She never quite learned how to smile.