1. Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream. Applied daily under my eyes
2. Arbonne Makeup Primer. One pump used all over my face.
3. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. Used under my eyes and on blemishes
4. Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation. One pump used all over my face, oftentimes applied with fingers–occasionally a brush when I have time.
5. Tarte Blush in “Amused”
6. Neutrogena Bronzer
7. Mac Paint Pot in Painterly // eyeshadow primer. Applied by fingers on eyelid.
8. Mac eyeshadow in Era
9. Mac eyeshadow in Brun
10. Mac eyeshadow in Vanillla
11. Stila Smudge Stick in smoke // used on my lower lash line.
12. Sephora Eyelash Curler
13. Maybelline Gel Liner // used on my top lash line.
14. Tweezerman Tweezers.
15. Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil
16. Mac Studio Fix powder // used to set makeup.
17. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
18. L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
I’m not very creative when it comes to doing my makeup. The most adventurous thing I try is a new lip color. You’ll find me in the same brown/neutral eyeshadow for years.
Do you find it hard to discover the right eyeshadow? It has taken me awhile to discover the right darkness, without being too smokey, without any hint of red or warmth. All the browns I wear have to be very neutral/blue based, otherwise I look like I’ve been crying for weeks.
My favorite product, of all that is pictured above, is the foundation. I wrote more about it here. Simply put, it’s the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s not cheap, but it does last for months (depending on usage of course). And I have found it to be valuable to invest in a high quality foundation in order to avoid breakouts, bad coverage, or a mismatched tone.
I also love using that Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke on my lower lash line. It gives depth and color, without looking too heavy or dark. And it’s reflective, so it both brightens and gives some color to my eyes.