It's Friday! Hope you all have great weekend plans!
My mom is in town, so Lauren, she and I will be pounding the pavement until the day she departs. We love to browse all our regular stores (Michaels, Target, Home Goods, TJ Maxx, etc.) while she's here.
So here are my top 5 things of the week!
1. Mom is here! Love when she comes, and am glad she comes so often!
not even a caption would make this photo make sense.
2. I finally made my way over to Madewell at Streets of Southpointe Mall in Durham. Whew, that is a great store. They've got some great staple v-neck t's for $20.00. The staff there was really inviting and kind, and knew the perfect balance of distance and helpfulness.
3. My husband finished P90X TODAY! He is a machine and worked out seriously hard for the past 90 days. And let me tell you, you can tell.
My mad photoshop skills.
The man lost 15 lbs. (about 10% of his starting weight). And gained washboard abs. Okay, I'll leave it at that.
4. I'm training for a sprint triathlon in October. I'm totally
pumped scared. I just learned how to swim properly in the past three weeks. And by swim properly I mean gasp for air every three strokes. It ain't pretty folks.
5. I've been swooning over these cute little knot studs from Kate Spade. But I found some pretty similar ones at Anthropologie and used a leftover gift card from Christmas! And that is why I love gift cards that don't get spent in one shopping trip. It was like Christmas all over again today.
Link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk if you post a High Five for Friday Post!