1. Fridays now feel like actual Fridays. I stopped working Saturday's at the studio, and have really been enjoying a balanced schedule. Saturdays are awesome. It's been 6 years since I've had Saturdays off, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
2. Justin and I joined a new gym! I wish I didn't t forget how great I feel when I work out. I sleep better, I'm not tired during the day. I end up eating better since I don't want to make my workout worthless! It's good to be back in the routine.
3. The video showing the service projects of ServeRDU is up! You may notice someone very familiar a few minutes into the video. (00:58)
ServeRDU 2012 Recap from Josh Sliffe on Vimeo.
This was a week where people from The Summit Church served throughout the Raleigh-Durham area. My sister and I were both at the Global Hope India service event making little bracelets for the children at risk.
It's truly heartbreaking to think about the horrific circumstances that these children go through. And while making bracelets may only seem like a small thing, there is no reason to doubt that God can use it to work in these children's lives.
4. I was so encouraged by your comments on yesterday's post! If you are challenging yourself to shut it down, at whatever time you choose, I wish you success! So far I have had 1 successful day. And that was yesterday. :)
5. The drivers license arrived (click here for backstory) And it is pretty bad. Oh my poor hair.
ALSO, can we talk about my eyebrows? Those are not real. I swear they photoshoped those eyebrows in there! They look like Nintendo Wii brows.
How was your week? Link up with From My Grey Desk if you post a High Five for Friday post!