1. Finally got a chance to run out to Anthroplogie and use a gift card that I received at Christmas. And Anthro happened to be having a sale. I picked up a few home accessories, a pad of paper, some charms to make a keychain, and a solid fragrance stick. I know what you are thinking, "Kate! How did you not buy any clothes!". And I'll tell you. . . I've actually never bought clothes at Anthro. They are kind of expensive, and not really my style. They are beautiful, and fun to look at though. But I'm a sucker for all of their accessories, including this guy that's about to be added to my desk.
2. On that same shopping trip, my sister and I wandered into the rest of the mall and found some cute bangles from J.Crew & Nordstrom.
3. My husband started his job on Monday. He's a real working' man now. I'm proud of him. He wears a suit, and came home with a brief case and a work laptop. And he's already been on a business trip. Thankfully those won't happen too often.
4. When my husband is gone, Gravy gets really snuggly with me. Usually he spends as much time as he can on my husbands lap, but when his only choice is mine, I guess a lap is a lap. So he curls up on me every morning while I eat my cereal and watch the news. And every morning the battle of "gravy's paw vs. the milk in the bowl" commences. We never feed our cat's human food, but that man in seriously curious about milk. And he really wants to stick his paw in it. This battle lasts for about 5 minutes, until I set the bowl out of reach and he falls asleep.
5. I bought some new eye cream on sale at Target. And it smells amazing. In fact, I was getting ready for bed last night and I kept thinking, "Man I smell great. What is that amazing smell?" It was a new smell and I could not figure out the source. I was looking for a Glade Plug In, to see if that was it. I went over and smelled my detergent to see if it just became really fragrant for some reason. I could not figure it out. Until finally, I remembered. Eye Cream, you fool. The closest thing to your nose.
Anyway, I've only used it twice, but I'll let you know if I love the results as much as the aroma.
Have a great weekend!