Hope you all had a wonderful week!
I have one of those unexpectedly busy, can barely keep my head above water, weeks. Hate those.
But regardless of all that, there are definitely 5 cool things that happened this week too!
1. I figured out how to style my hair similar to Emily from The Bachelorette. Not really curled, but not straight. I'm sure there will be a tutorial soon. :)
2. I joined the She Reads Truth community! For any information about it, click here.
3. I'm so excited to embark on the 30x30 challenge with my sister. Read more about it here. And join us! We'd love to see what you can create from your closet! I've already started to think outside the box even with items that aren't included in my 30!
4. Birchbox has a really cool box coming out in July. They have partnered with Glamour Magazine and chosen samples that represent the 5 Sense's of Summer. Check out more information about it here.
(if you already get Birchbox, you'll get this box in July!)
5. Did my sister's hair yesterday. We added some caramel lowlights, and did a "cafe au lait" glaze at the end too. The result? A darker, warmer, and richer blonde.
Check her out:
If you write a High Five for Friday post as well, be sure to link up over at From My Grey Desk!