My purse if fairly fuss-free. Most of the time, if I'm honest, I really just stick that cute little pouch (with credit cards and ID) and my iPhone (my portable office!!) in my back pockets and go. When I have my big purse, I have:
- my small, decoupaged, from Junior year of High School Bible and Jesus Calling devotional...great for quick moments in the car.
- Burt's Bee's lipbalm in Rose--the most amazing light red color, beautiful on EVERYONE!
- my business cards, never know who you'll run into!
- post-it notes because I'm obsessed!
- my whole-life-and-all-ideas-are-in-it notebook.
- a bold necklace, in case I need to fancy up a casual outfit on the fly.
- my iPhone...my portable office, my love, my addiction.
- a great, simple ballpoint pen. nothing better. I write with blue ink, never black.
- my cute wallet that holds just enough cash or credit and my ID.
Hayley wrote a wonderful e-book titled "The No-Brainer Waredrobe" which teaches you how to get dressed with less fuss. Use coupon code "small50" to get a discount on "The No-Brainer Waredrobe"!
The Tiny Shop, where the necklace featured on the photo is from, is only open a few times a year for a short period of time until the items sell out. Unfortunately, they sold out yesterday! I'll be sure to let you know when the Tiny Shop opens again!